• Jan 13th, 2019 11:56 am
3 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2004
1147 posts
111 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 9:03 am

Bring back the BB Passport form factor with Android OS! Better yet, bring back BB10 with a newer BB11!! Long live BB10!!!
FULLY agree with both! But you and I are dinosaurs. :)

I got a Key2 few months ago and I find BB10 still a better productivity OS. But the Android apps are nice.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20430 posts
1919 upvotes
Toronto
dealzuser wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 4:35 pm
FULLY agree with both! But you and I are dinosaurs. :)

I got a Key2 few months ago and I find BB10 still a better productivity OS. But the Android apps are nice.
yeah man, I know - we are dinosaurs!! Honestly, BB10 is a very efficient OS to this day - my only complaint is the slow browser. But with the Huawei debacle going on right now, cue the Blackberry hardware comeback!!!

Tell you something funny, my fave red BB passport went on the fritz after my LA trip (think I overcooked the phone and it wasn't connecting to cell or Wifi)....

I ended up buying a used Passport with screen problems and did a mobo swap!! And now my red BB Passport is back to life! It LIVEESSSSSSS!!!

Only a matter of time until I need to move to the Key2 (or whatever newer variant) but I'm still rocking my BB Passport until that day....

I do have Iphone for apps and media but love the Passport for typing emails and messaging - so satisfying to type on it.