Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto - Jan 9. 15 minute ramen challenge

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2018 1:59 pm
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33237 posts
21168 upvotes
Toronto
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

I am sure there will be lots of people who can easily do that.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
I'm willing to bet the soup broth is an ungodly hot temperature when served. Thus slowing people down.

This doesn't look that big... though it's hard to judge how big it actually is. If I'm allowed to let the soup cool down, then I think I can beat this challenge.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6991 upvotes
GTA
joeyjoejoe wrote: I'm willing to bet the soup broth is an ungodly hot temperature when served. Thus slowing people down.

This doesn't look that big... though it's hard to judge how big it actually is. If I'm allowed to let the soup cool down, then I think I can beat this challenge.
This. Anyone who attempts will need a towel. It's a big bowl of hot soup with lots of fatty meat. Meat sweats incoming!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33237 posts
21168 upvotes
Toronto
strategy here is to remove all the ingredients from the hot broth first ... and then attack the meat first and veggie and last noodles (while being cooled off)
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
"Please don't push yourself too hard" is one of the rules lol. so if you finish in the time limit but they deem you pushed yourself "too hard" you have to pay up?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3293 posts
988 upvotes
In my university years I can do it, now I can still finish it but not within 15 minutes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)