Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
12797 posts
8100 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - March 22. Life preview @ Yonge/Dundas. YMMV

Expiry:
March 22, 2017
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime (except for SONY releases). Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

You can try and win tickets at link below
http://www.tribute.ca/contests/life-adv ... er=TRIBUTE

3/22/2017
7PM
Yonge/Dundas Cineplex
10 Dundas St E
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
6 replies
Jul 30, 2013
115 posts
147 upvotes
For what it's worth, this is a Sony release. Figure it's worth pointing that out per the except for Sony releases comment.
Sep 18, 2015
20 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have pass for LIFE but would like to trade for Power Rangers. Please PM me if you want to trade.
Apr 17, 2015
219 posts
92 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
If you want to go for LIFE, but can't get the pass, PM me before 5, first one get it.

It's gone.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1059 posts
232 upvotes
jp1986 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 12:31 pm
For what it's worth, this is a Sony release. Figure it's worth pointing that out per the except for Sony releases comment.
Wouldn't risk going unless you actually have a pass. This Sony Dragonlady rep was there last week for "T2: Trainspotting" and I was very lucky because a fellow RFD member sent me his double pass. I went with my buddy and was so lucky she didn't ask me for ID. I warned my friend beforehand about this dangerous woman and the possibility of getting rejected even with the pass. LOL

Looks like I have to pay to see this on Cheap Tuesday! :(
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10419 posts
536 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 4:29 pm
Wouldn't risk going unless you actually have a pass. This Sony Dragonlady rep was there last week for "T2: Trainspotting" and I was very lucky because a fellow RFD member sent me his double pass. I went with my buddy and was so lucky she didn't ask me for ID. I warned my friend beforehand about this dangerous woman and the possibility of getting rejected even with the pass. LOL

Looks like I have to pay to see this on Cheap Tuesday! :(
Support the movie you want to see otherwise they will stop making these movies.