9222 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Nov 10-12. $25 cats

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Expiry:
November 12, 2017
Last edited by sprung on Nov 8th, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
34 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
5250 posts
1456 upvotes
Kootenays
No offence, OP, but please don't buy pets because they're cheap. Not the time to buy now, think later.
Jul 30, 2009
254 posts
219 upvotes
smacd wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 7:28 pm
No offence, OP, but please don't buy pets because they're cheap. Not the time to buy now, think later.
I back OP for this one - I got my pets for cheap thanks to RFD posts, and it was the perfect catalyst to do something I had been considering for quite some time.
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18496 posts
3627 upvotes
Thornhill
I paid full price back in August, can't price match.

August (3 months):

November (7 months):

Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4786 posts
1344 upvotes
ON
Poohbearalpha wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 7:44 pm
I back OP for this one - I got my pets for cheap thanks to RFD posts, and it was the perfect catalyst to do something I had been considering for quite some time.
What's that, to start hoarding pets?
Sep 25, 2017
111 posts
99 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Anybody that is fortunate enough to get a furry feline please consider getting raw food for them. Dry kibble for cats and dogs is the worst thing you can do, I did so for 2 years and learned from my vet after she told me countless reports of unnecessary vet bills directly related to dry kibble. Cats are meat eaters, feed them raw!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Jan 29, 2017
497 posts
479 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 8:47 pm
What's that, to start hoarding pets?
You mean herding cats?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1925 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
Please don't make this purchase as a catalyst to buy cats. I know it's tempting to buy it right meow but do think to yourself if you're prepared to be woken up by cat butt every morning. Otherwise, if the idea of having a cat has been clawing at you for a long time, you just need to sink those claws into this deal and buy it's all hairball.
That's not a knife!
Apr 24, 2013
195 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
coriolis wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 8:15 pm

August (3 months):

November (7 months):

How can you not upvote that post hehe
Sep 29, 2009
55 posts
13 upvotes
Calgary
Giorgiodethrifty wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:09 pm
Anybody that is fortunate enough to get a furry feline please consider getting raw food for them. Dry kibble for cats and dogs is the worst thing you can do, I did so for 2 years and learned from my vet after she told me countless reports of unnecessary vet bills directly related to dry kibble. Cats are meat eaters, feed them raw!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Raw seems too complicated to do having to buy a meat grinder, taurine and other supplements, etc. I wouldn't mind trying it out with my cat though just wondering if you know a cheap easy way to feed raw to them? For the time being I just feed kibble and canned.
Sep 25, 2017
111 posts
99 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
jnjn wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 4:15 am
Raw seems too complicated to do having to buy a meat grinder, taurine and other supplements, etc. I wouldn't mind trying it out with my cat though just wondering if you know a cheap easy way to feed raw to them? For the time being I just feed kibble and canned.
Absolutely I would look at tollden farms brand. Lots of pet stores carry them in a freezer global pet foods Works out to 70 a month for my guy! I feed him rabbit and turkey :)
Sep 25, 2017
111 posts
99 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
jnjn wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 4:15 am
Also when you do it start 50/50 raw and canned first week, then 70/30 second, then all raw! That's what I did to transition. Another tip take out the new package from freezer to fridge one day prior to the current one running out and you'll b good to go
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18496 posts
3627 upvotes
Thornhill
Giorgiodethrifty wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 4:28 am
Also when you do it start 50/50 raw and canned first week, then 70/30 second, then all raw! That's what I did to transition. Another tip take out the new package from freezer to fridge one day prior to the current one running out and you'll b good to go
Thanks! I've been starting to give the kitties small pieces of raw chicken along with canned food (our household loves wing night) that I trim off the drumstick, also the wing tip. Probably not as healthy as rabbit or turkey, but we're making our way there. I'll check out Tollden Farms.

Currently I'm feeding them wet in the morning, dry kibble while I'm at work, wet when I come back from work, and wet + raw chicken before bedtime.

Thanks!
Oct 18, 2016
191 posts
122 upvotes
coriolis wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 8:15 pm

August (3 months):

November (7 months):

Our grey one looks alike, with the white patch on the collar =)
Images
  • 20170218_114945_resized.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

blackbirdman