Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toronto Pearson

Toronto Pearson Parking 10% discount

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2019 8:34 pm
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot

Toronto Pearson Parking 10% discount

Deal Link:
Savings:
10% off
Expiry:
April 30, 2019
Retailer:
Toronto Pearson
Save 10% off:
Valet Care in both terminals
Daily Park Garage in both terminals
Value Park Garage
Car Care (until May 31st)

USE CODE: APRIL19

Reserve Now
Reserve online between April 23-30, 2019. Travel anytime.
Terms and conditions apply.

Save even more on weekend trips!
You can save 20% when you enter the Terminal 1 or Terminal 3 parking garage after 5 pm on Thursday and exit before 11 pm on Monday.

USE CODE: WEEKEND
Reserve Now
Reserve online between April 23-30, 2019. Travel anytime.
Terms and conditions apply.
11 replies
Nov 16, 2015
837 posts
1906 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if you have workperks or perkopolis through your employer you should get discounted rates which the above coupons can be stacked on.

2 weeks of parking in the value lot came out to 153 after tax
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
Aside from this lot, any other recommendations for where to park for a week?
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Feb 20, 2011
618 posts
201 upvotes
downtown TO
engineered wrote: Aside from this lot, any other recommendations for where to park for a week?
At viscount and take mono rail to your terminal
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4657 posts
1385 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Andyc416 wrote: if you have workperks or perkopolis through your employer you should get discounted rates which the above coupons can be stacked on.

2 weeks of parking in the value lot came out to 153 after tax
Good idea, but won't allow me to stack.
Dec 21, 2010
603 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
irishguy wrote: At viscount and take mono rail to your terminal
Could you explain a bit furthher?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
Perkopolis discount only allows parking at the terminals, so $174 for 8 days incl 20% off.
Using the online discount code APRIL19 gives 31% off, so $151. It also offers the value park garage for $124 incl 14%
Neither offers the Viscount lot, which is $140 without any discounts.
Neither offers the Value Park lot, which is $125, no discounts.

Looks like viscount is just slightly closer parking at the value lot.
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot
engineered wrote: Aside from this lot, any other recommendations for where to park for a week?
There are quite a few parking options that are a lot cheaper-GIYF. For example I priced ParknFly and it was 1/2 the price for exact same date/time as Pearson on-site parking in OP. It just depends on what you need.
If it's adults travelling light then valet, or a shuttle might be fine for you. You might even be able to find someone you know who lives close to PIA, park at their place for free (or a bottle of wine) and uber/lyft in for $20/way.
When I have the little kids, the accompanying gear and we're coming back from a long flight I'm happy to pay double just to know I can walk to my car, with everyone and everything in a few minutes.
williamsauga wrote: better than nothing, thanks OP!
Agreed and you're welcome!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
aquaman123 wrote: There are quite a few parking options that are a lot cheaper-GIYF. For example I priced ParknFly and it was 1/2 the price for exact same date/time as Pearson on-site parking in OP. It just depends on what you need.
If it's adults travelling light then valet, or a shuttle might be fine for you. You might even be able to find someone you know who lives close to PIA, park at their place for free (or a bottle of wine) and uber/lyft in for $20/way.
When I have the little kids, the accompanying gear and we're coming back from a long flight I'm happy to pay double just to know I can walk to my car, with everyone and everything in a few minutes.

Yea, I'm going on a trip with little ones soon, so trying to plan. I don't mind dropping them off then going to park in a lot, but if the terminal parking isn't too high I might go for that.
Jan 13, 2012
565 posts
617 upvotes
Vancouver
aquaman123 wrote: There are quite a few parking options that are a lot cheaper-GIYF. For example I priced ParknFly and it was 1/2 the price for exact same date/time as Pearson on-site parking in OP. It just depends on what you need.

Besides being a relative PITA, Parknfly lots are subject to airbag thefts. Not worth the fun of coming back to a popped window and missing airbags.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
chris5555 wrote: Besides being a relative PITA, Parknfly lots are subject to airbag thefts. Not worth the fun of coming back to a popped window and missing airbags.
Yea, or cutting out your catalytic converter.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)