• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2017 4:24 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2009
114 posts
741 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Premium Outlets Bus from North York

There is now a shuttle bus to Toronto Premium Outlets from North York.

Dates: Every 3rd Saturday of each month
Price: $26.55 plus tax round trip

Book: https://outletshuttle.ca/
9 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13066 posts
915 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, they are actually advertising that they stop in a no-stopping zone. Great!

Yonge and Sheppard, when you turn onto Sheppard Ave, there is no legal stopping there.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3624 posts
1200 upvotes
Toronto
Simon made a terrible mistake by constructing the "Toronto" Premium Outlets so far away from Toronto... at least Vaughan Mills is more accessible by public transit and also has a free shuttle for people who doesn't own a car
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Sep 8, 2006
259 posts
55 upvotes
Edmonton
$30 to take a bus to an outlet mall? That's crazy.

Are the deals at Toronto Premium Outlets that great? I've been to lots of outlet malls and find myself buying less and less to almost never buying anything. The deals aren't that great if you regularly shop and know what stuff gets marked down to if you wait a while. Or the outlet sells heavily discounted stuff I have no need for so it's a waste of money to buy.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
16715 posts
1718 upvotes
GTA West
roblombardi wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 8:21 am
Simon made a terrible mistake by constructing the "Toronto" Premium Outlets so far away from Toronto... at least Vaughan Mills is more accessible by public transit and also has a free shuttle for people who doesn't own a car
If you look a future zoning and growth plans for Milton, they might have been making a long range play on this location.
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
Apr 20, 2017
121 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
$30 to take the outlet bus is too expensive. I'd rather to Vaughan Mills by Viva (round trip from Finch station to there less than $10).
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10636 posts
1385 upvotes
Toronto
mikimoto wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 11:56 am
$30 to take the outlet bus is too expensive. I'd rather to Vaughan Mills by Viva (round trip from Finch station to there less than $10).
Or, wait until June first and take the shuttle bus from Union station to Vaughan Mills mall:

"Our exclusive 55-passenger shopping shuttle provides FREE seasonal round-trip transportation from Toronto's Union Station to Vaughan Mills twice a day."
https://www.vaughanmills.com/tourism/shopping-shuttle/
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5850 posts
780 upvotes
Mississauga
Halton Outlet parking is horrible. There is never any parking unless you arrive before the stores open. Forget it if you arrive at noon. The food court is horrible. I wouldn't make a special trip out here if Vaughan Mills is closer to you.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Apr 20, 2017
121 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 12:32 pm
Or, wait until June first and take the shuttle bus from Union station to Vaughan Mills mall:

"Our exclusive 55-passenger shopping shuttle provides FREE seasonal round-trip transportation from Toronto's Union Station to Vaughan Mills twice a day."
https://www.vaughanmills.com/tourism/shopping-shuttle/
Awesome! I also find WIFI is available on the bus.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3286 posts
4135 upvotes
Ontario
Rita Zekas of the Toronto Star had posted how transit to the mall is hard by GO unless you are willing to pay for a cab ride on top of the GO fare.
Good to know of another shuttle service-credit card order online secures your seat.
Surfing 2017.😎 Wins: $50 gc, Starbucks coffee & 40 bonus stars (stars vapourized as I did not hit gold level before my May annual date).