• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 2:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1918 posts
350 upvotes

Toronto Pride 2017

hi guys and gals... june started, and, as expected, pride festivities will be happening all round the city Smiling Face With Open Mouth

i will try to give you some updates on the toronto pride festival!!

as asked during past years, let's try to keep this thread with positive messages, and please try to refrain from posting negative comments or insults :razz: but feel free to contribute if you know of any events i might be missing

let's start with a suggested top 30 list of events! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

The top 30 events at Pride Toronto 2017
http://www.blogto.com/radar/2017/06/events-pride-toronto-2017/

FESTIVAL MAP ----> http://www.pridetoronto.com/wp/wp-conte ... al-Map.pdf

Friday June 23 : Trans March
Saturday June 24 : #Resist Dyke March
Sunday June 25 : 2017 Toronto Pride Parade

Last edited by Esteban Pirazo on Jun 2nd, 2017 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
68 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4831 posts
353 upvotes
Looks fully family friendly for me. Sanctioned by our highest officials

Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16407 posts
565 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 10:06 am
Why pictures from such wonderful event are not allowed? They are taken from the streets, where everybody can see and enjoy, nothing is illegal or immoral. They are presented in public media, such this one.
Is there something shameful about it?
Do you ever actually post anything useful, or are you here merely to shit-disturb?

I wonder how long the admins will tolerate your incessant shit-disturbing before deciding to simply have you join the long list of perm banned trolls.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
4310 posts
589 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 8:21 am
hi guys and gals... june started, and, as expected, pride festivities will be happening all round the city Smiling Face With Open Mouth
let us know about any family friendly events ... maybe some discounts for Toronto family attractions ... Winking Face
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
4310 posts
589 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 10:42 am
this thread is more about the festive events surrounding pride, not about blm

in order to keep that discussion in just one spot and not all over the threads, i suggest you post your question here : pride-toronto-caves-blm-2074654/
+1
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4831 posts
353 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 10:44 am
Do you ever actually post anything useful, or are you here merely to shit-disturb?

I wonder how long the admins will tolerate your incessant shit-disturbing before deciding to simply have you join the long list of perm banned trolls.
Are you saying that pictures from the events are shit-disturbing? Really?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1918 posts
350 upvotes
who said it?.... nobody never said the pride parade is 100% family friendly... some floats and groups might be, but not all

this is something that has been discussed in the past, and certainly is as it was said above: caribana is also public, and has a parade where little kids could be brought to if parents wanted, but they would be seeing things deemed inappropriate by certain people
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 2nd, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quoted post was removed
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16407 posts
565 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 10:48 am
Are you saying that pictures from the events are shit-disturbing? Really?
You posting in this thread is shit disturbing, and anyone who isn't an idiot knows that

Look, you're hardcore hard-right conservative ... that's fine. Let the LGBT users of this forum have their thread to celebrate this event. Not everything is a political war for you to attack your mortal enemies on.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4831 posts
353 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 11:05 am
You posting in this thread is shit disturbing, and anyone who isn't an idiot knows that

Look, you're hardcore hard-right conservative ... that's fine. Let the LGBT users of this forum have their thread to celebrate this event. Not everything is a political war for you to attack your mortal enemies on.
Sorry for you hurt sentiments but this is a public event supported by tax payers and I have the right to express opinions about it.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16407 posts
565 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 11:09 am
Sorry for you hurt sentiments but this is a public event supported by tax payers and I have the right to express opinions about it.
Keep shit-disturbing and the Admin will keep deleting your posts. Enjoy wasting your time (until you get banned, lol) :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1918 posts
350 upvotes
arm2000 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 11:09 am
this is a festival where we celebrate love, diversity, inclusiveness, and as usual, my thread is to show the positive side of pride, and send out good vibes thru the festival... it's summer, life is short, and we are sick and tired of winter, cold, and people complaining for everything... my suggestion is that you open your mind, and try to see things from a different point of view... you might be surprised of how awesome life can be, and how good your body and mind will feel if you try to leave negativity behind Winking Face
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4831 posts
353 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 11:23 am
this is a festival where we celebrate love, diversity, inclusiveness, and as usual, my thread is to show the positive side of pride, and send out good vibes thru the festival... it's summer, life is short, and we are sick and tired of winter, cold, and people complaining for everything... my suggestion is that you open your mind, and try to see things from a different point of view... you might be surprised of how awesome life can be, and how good your body and mind will feel if you try to leave negativity behind Winking Face
You're right
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9958 posts
844 upvotes
I support the spirit of pride and rights of LGBT groups.

However I will not be attending pride parade and other activities this year onward due to some of its internal issues.

Having said that. Those who do decide to attend, have fun!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19272 posts
7544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
have fun guys!
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.