Freebies

[Toronto Public Library] Toronto - free attractions passes for library card holders

[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18895 posts
18078 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - free attractions passes for library card holders

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Toronto Public Library
Has been posted in past but got moved to expired

https://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/mus ... /index.jsp

Toronto Zoo, ROM, Ontario Science Centre, and many more
Last edited by sprung on May 28th, 2019 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
5813 posts
5814 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow, good deal! And you can pick it up same day! We have this in Vancouver but you have to place a hold on it like a book, and go to the library to check it out when your slot opens up. ! I was #464 in line when I placed my hold in July 2017, after 22 months I've moved up to #134. Looks like it's going to be more than 2 1/2 year wait.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7730 posts
4293 upvotes
North York
Seems Museum of Contemporary Art is newly added to this year's list. I don't remember seeing this before. Thanks OP!
Sep 3, 2018
56 posts
166 upvotes
Love this! So far I have been to Black Creek Pioneer Village, AGO, and Aga Khan Museum. Beware though, some people wait in line from 6am to secure a pass for popular attractions like the zoo and science centre.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
5813 posts
5814 upvotes
Vancouver
Kiraly wrote:
May 27th, 2019 5:25 pm
Wow, good deal! And you can pick it up same day! We have this in Vancouver but you have to place a hold on it like a book, and go to the library to check it out when your slot opens up. ! I was #464 in line when I placed my hold in July 2017, after 22 months I've moved up to #134. Looks like it's going to be more than 2 1/2 year wait.
Moved up to spot 102. That's 32 spots in 75 days. Looks like 239 more days to wait—April 2020...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2354 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
Alanbchk wrote:
Aug 10th, 2019 9:39 pm
Love this! So far I have been to Black Creek Pioneer Village, AGO, and Aga Khan Museum. Beware though, some people wait in line from 6am to secure a pass for popular attractions like the zoo and science centre.
Yes, it's good to have a second or third choice. I asked one of the library staff which ones go first and she said "always the zoo". Also you'll see a couple of family members each getting two passes separately - I guess so a family of four can go. You can avoid some of the wait if you are able to pick a library that's not hugely TTC-friendly and not right close to high-density. S. Walter Stewart is my go-to. Never had to get there before 8:30 for 9:00 opening.