• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2008 12:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
1317 posts
72 upvotes
We also need a photography subforum. Where can we talk photography really? Computers? Ot? If the parents can have a forum, we photogs should be able to get one too :)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2007
4382 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, apparently it's hard to get a photography subforum on RFD.. until then, we can use the discussion board on Flickr, I think everyone can start topics =)
ES PRODUCTIONS
Professional Photography Services

#KeepFightingMichael
[OP]
Jun 7, 2006
800 posts
Thanks VorteC for taking the initiative. I'm also glad to see a lot of enthusiasm for a photography club/group of RFD members.

I think a club such as this will really help us learn from each other, share info and have fun taking photos. Also, as a group we have better chances of taking photos where otherwise it might be a little difficult and also there is safety in numbers, so we can be adventurous.

I should also add that anyone can join as long as they like taking photographs...

... so, what should be the next step?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2627 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
get more members! and those who are in the same location can organize field trips
Sep 17, 2007
2 posts
Toronto
i really wanted to shoot up north somewhere as the leaves change colour... been trying to find a group of people to go. sounds like it would be fun.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
419 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Always looking for up and coming models who need a portfolio done...

Talking about classy real models, not those damn fake import models with fake everything and stuff hanging out that deviates from the focus, which is your face!
Jul 19, 2003
731 posts
4 upvotes
- the truth - wrote:
Sep 18th, 2007 12:46 am
i really wanted to shoot up north somewhere as the leaves change colour... been trying to find a group of people to go. sounds like it would be fun.
2nd!
don't forget to neuter your pet
[OP]
Jun 7, 2006
800 posts
Actually, there are some nice spots in Toronto to shoot fall colors. The park at Leslie and Eglinton is usually full of serious photographers during fall.

Shooting fall colors against a city scape is always more contrasting and romantic.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
80 upvotes
Georgetown
nahim.a.a wrote:
Sep 18th, 2007 4:02 pm
Actually, there are some nice spots in Toronto to shoot fall colors. The park at Leslie and Eglinton is usually full of serious photographers during fall.

Shooting fall colors against a city scape is always more contrasting and romantic.
OR you can come out to the country....Crawford Lake/Kelso is already pretty amazing right now!!!! You can see a hint of the city in the background too!
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2007
4382 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
urameatball wrote:
Sep 18th, 2007 5:36 pm
cool, I'll join when I get home from work :)
awesome! your pics will be a great addition to the pool, bernard =0
ES PRODUCTIONS
Professional Photography Services

#KeepFightingMichael
Deal Addict
May 10, 2005
1267 posts
61 upvotes
great idea, joined, those pics are amazzzing :)