Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 7, 2006
800 posts
PQpine413 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2007 1:01 pm
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=492296

some of you have already commented on my post here..but wondering if anyone else can give me some more advice

also, selling the 18-70 for a 18-200 VR? yes, no, maybe?
forget about the sigma, its slow and cheap glass.

18-200vr is great but it costs a lot.

you can buy the 55-200vr (make sure you get the vr version because there is a regular version as well) for $300 and imo its the best value for performance lens for nikon bodies.
Mar 2, 2005
999 posts
2 upvotes
i guess its more about laziness for switching between the 2 lens or have the full range in the 18-200
Flickr

Toronto lifestyle wedding photography
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2005
1022 posts
15 upvotes
Nice forum. I'm new to photography and I have no clue what to do. I don't have a digital camera..just my 35 mm camera..I've taken some pictures and I'll post it in the photo gallery. For some reason, I like film better than digital. I used to have a digital camera but it was so crappy and it broke. I'll just do it the old fashion way and when I get better, I'll invest in a digital SLR camera. I'm the type who enjoys observing my surroundings and I am currently studying graphic design. I'm sure photography and graphic design work well together so it's best if I start taking pictures now.
Mar 2, 2005
999 posts
2 upvotes
it's great to see how in a very short time this forum has thrived with a close group of contributors!
Flickr

Toronto lifestyle wedding photography
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
144 upvotes
VorteC wrote:
Sep 17th, 2007 4:13 pm
C'MON PEOPLE, JOIN!
I'm here...

The club should have a sticky here.... looked around didn't see a lot of info about this DAY DATE ETC. "so far only one person has responded to my post on rfd about meeting up. anyone els that wants to meet at 9 at the timothys at bay and queen let me know and i will alert everyone as to who will be showing."
[OP]
Jun 7, 2006
800 posts
ah802 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2007 5:59 pm
I'm here...

The club should have a sticky here.... looked around didn't see a lot of info about this DAY DATE ETC. "so far only one person has responded to my post on rfd about meeting up. anyone els that wants to meet at 9 at the timothys at bay and queen let me know and i will alert everyone as to who will be showing."
that was for nuit blanche.

hopefully we'll organize something in the near future.
Oct 27, 2006
817 posts
26 upvotes
Vaughan
Just joined....pretty cool havin this RFD photography club. Let me know if there's anything goin on.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3747 posts
321 upvotes
Toronto
found this old post... i'm wondering whatever happened to the RFD photo club?