• Mar 16th, 2019 11:23 am
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14729 posts
2764 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 9:47 pm
wifey loves their choco chip muffins.......and I work near Scotia Plaza so can pick them up....
don't kill off the last Toronto location.....noooooooo...........
If they believe in the muffins, they can always set up some new place "featuring Mmmmuffins".
The selection might be more limited, but they can do more with other ideas this way at a time when rent is forever climbing while we are all only willing to pay so much for a muffin...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5256 posts
1862 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 11:58 am
We used to go to MMMuffins every morning before school. I loved their Apple Cinnamon muffins. Those were the days.
So sorry...I just realized I was mistaken. The place we used to go to was called MUFFIN BREAK not Mmmmuffins. Still, I have fond memories of Apple Cinnamon muffins. Mmmmm...
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
3357 posts
2550 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:49 am
So sorry...I just realized I was mistaken. The place we used to go to was called MUFFIN BREAK not Mmmmuffins. Still, I have fond memories of Apple Cinnamon muffins. Mmmmm...
If you miss Muffin Break, they live on in the UK and Australia!

https://muffinbreak.co.uk/our-story/
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Shit Restaurants Group.
Nov 9, 2013
698 posts
773 upvotes
Scarborough
playnicee1 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 11:10 pm
If they believe in the muffins, they can always set up some new place "featuring Mmmmuffins".
The selection might be more limited, but they can do more with other ideas this way at a time when rent is forever climbing while we are all only willing to pay so much for a muffin...
Surprising more places aren't pairing up with that idea and serving them like at Gateway News Stands shops, Daily Perk coffee shops, gas station shops, cinemas, or even any fast food places.

We've seen big box stores like Home Depot, Walmart, etc. partner up with cafes/fast food chains to have one within each of them.

Would be so much more convenient for all the rest of us who don't frequent to downtown where it's only left.

Miss the days when you'd have one in most of the major malls, near the food courts.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7367 posts
834 upvotes
GTA
I often go to the one in Scotia Plaza because I really like their flavoured coffee
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14729 posts
2764 upvotes
Toronto
Strafe1 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 5:32 pm
Surprising more places aren't pairing up with that idea and serving them like at Gateway News Stands shops, Daily Perk coffee shops, gas station shops, cinemas, or even any fast food places.

We've seen big box stores like Home Depot, Walmart, etc. partner up with cafes/fast food chains to have one within each of them.

Would be so much more convenient for all the rest of us who don't frequent to downtown where it's only left.

Miss the days when you'd have one in most of the major malls, near the food courts.
I wasn't thinking along the lines of pre packaged muffins though. I meant, still having some shelf space for the best sellers (fresh, not packaged) while using other space to sell other ideas.
Nov 9, 2013
698 posts
773 upvotes
Scarborough
playnicee1 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 10:52 pm
I wasn't thinking along the lines of pre packaged muffins though. I meant, still having some shelf space for the best sellers (fresh, not packaged) while using other space to sell other ideas.
Neither was I.

I was thinking of such associated places to receive a daily fresh batch from a central bakery perhaps to sell the mmmuffins at their shops.
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
10720 posts
1702 upvotes
Toronto
Do they serve bagels there too?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7367 posts
834 upvotes
GTA
at1212b wrote: