Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto to Tel Aviv, Israel ---> Starting from $550 CAD roundtrip including taxes thr

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2015 12:22 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2014
37 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto to Tel Aviv, Israel ---> Starting from $550 CAD roundtrip including taxes thr

Toronto to Tel Aviv, Israel ---> Starting from $550 CAD roundtrip including taxes through KLM / El AL Israel Airlines

Availability is extremely limited.

Example dates:
Nov 20 - Dec 2
Nov 28 - Dec 7
Jan 30 - Feb 3/13/15
Feb 6 - 17/18/20/22
Feb 29 - Mar 9
Feb 14 - Mar 11
Mar 1 - 11/12/13

This fare is not showing up on KLM's website. Search for dates on Kayak and book on a third party website (Flighthub, Cheapoair, Redtag etc..)

http://www.ca.kayak.com/flights/YYZ-TLV ... 2016-03-09
37 replies
Jun 15, 2012
81 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Not the best time to go now. But for sure a must! Israel is beautiful and amazing!
Thanks for sharing the deal! Still thinking about it.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
I would like to visit the country of Israel one day in the future. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Sep 27, 2003
11122 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
Stick to discussing the deal please. If you want to discuss safety / politics over there, this is not the place to do it.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
2245 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
How much would it be to take a boat to cyprus. Smart idea to take this deal and take boat/plane to cyprus?
Aug 8, 2004
615 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
Looking to book this deal but it's difficult to search day by day to find this price for a longer itinerary

Do any of these websites offer a "calendar search" where I can find this $550 price easier and see what dates I can fly and stay there for a month?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
Hmm, I wonder why it's so cheap...
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3541 posts
3864 upvotes
Montreal
Good deal but not recommended if you want to go to Jerusalem. Tel-Aviv is fine just be cautious.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3800 posts
1275 upvotes
2 stops each way... but price is pretty nice....
Nov 25, 2014
37 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Some dates have 1 stopover in Amsterdam each way (3-4hrs). The YYZ-AMS leg would be with KLM and the AMS-TLV leg is with El Al Israel Airlines
Jun 26, 2010
914 posts
688 upvotes
Vancouver
WorldIRC wrote: Stick to discussing the deal please. If you want to discuss safety / politics over there, this is not the place to do it.
Agree with Politics. Read the news or go to tripadvisor and do research.

Safety,,, not a bad thing to mention and it doesn't hurt to give personal experience how to stay safe.
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
shabbydog wrote: Agree with Politics. Read the news or go to tripadvisor and do research.

Safety,,, not a bad thing to mention and it doesn't hurt to give personal experience how to stay safe.
Agree. Safety should be a consideration, considering the conflict is unraveling right at this moment now.
There might be people rushed into the hot deal just because it's a hot price without being aware of what's happening.
Nov 17, 2014
807 posts
281 upvotes
methyl wrote: Agree. Safety should be a consideration, considering the conflict is unraveling right at this moment now.
There might be people rushed into the hot deal just because it's a hot price without being aware of what's happening.
Yes, a historical and memorable place to visit.

But, last time we went there on a cruise ship, we worried about the safety so much that we updated our personal wills before the trip.

While I was there, a plain clothe policeman pulled a gun on me at a bus station while I was taking a few photos of buildings. He came to me with a gun in hand, asking me why I took a photo of him, demanded to see my passport, and took my camera to delete the photos. I saw young persons, because of military subscription, with machine guns everywhere.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3800 posts
1275 upvotes
Beefeater wrote: Yes, a historical and memorable place to visit.

But, last time we went there on a cruise ship, we worried about the safety so much that we updated our personal wills before the trip.

While I was there, a plain clothe policeman pulled a gun on me at a bus station while I was taking a few photos of buildings. He came to me with a gun in hand, asking me why I took a photo of him, demanded to see my passport, and took my camera to delete the photos. I saw young persons, because of military subscription, with machine guns everywhere.
Same thing happened to me in NY, apparently you are not allowed to take pictures in subway... go figure...
All young ppl with the machine guns you see, they are enrolled in the army, and have personal machine gun for that period. I guess in case if the war starts, they already would be equipped with guns.
Nov 21, 2008
765 posts
318 upvotes
I highly encourage everyone on here to visit Israel. For a 7-10 day vacation, it has absolutely everything. amazing weather, beaches, partying, food, culture, nature and hiking. It also is probably more affordable than any other western country for a vacation.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1691 posts
1029 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Fantastic deal. If there was a similar deal from YVR I'd be all over this.
Israel is super safe. It's safe now too.
Israel is a great place to visit. Do it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)