Hot Deals

Toronto to Tokyo, Japan - $627 to $662 CAD roundtrip including taxes | ANA flights

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 1:04 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7968 posts
2811 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto to Tokyo, Japan - $627 to $662 CAD roundtrip including taxes | ANA flights

Deal Link:
http://www.yyzdeals.com/toronto-to-toky ... ding-taxes

All Nippon Airways (ANA), a really great airline (ranked #3 worldwide this year), is showing flights from Toronto to Tokyo, Japan for $627 to $662 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights have 1 stop each way, usually in Chicago or Vancouver.
The domestic legs (between Toronto and Chicago or Vancouver) may be operated by Air Canada or United Airlines.
The overseas legs are with All Nippon Airways (ANA).
The flights may be to either of Tokyo's 2 airports, Haneda (HND) or Narita (NRT).
The flights may be into one airport, and home from the other.
Flights to Japan have been quite expensive lately ($1100+ roundtrip). Have a look on Google Flights to see what most flights to Japan are going for.

Availability for travel
November, December 2017
January, February, March 2018

How to find and book these flights
1. Go to Momondo or Skyscanner

2. Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Tokyo, Japan (TYO)

Try the following dates:
DEPARTURE dates
Try Tuesday or Wednesday dates in January, February, or March 2018.
You can also try Monday and Thursday dates.
You may also be able to find some in November and the first half of December 2017.

RETURN dates
Try Tuesday or Wednesday dates in January, February, or March 2018.
You can also try Monday and Thursday dates.
You may also be able to find some in November and the first half of December 2017.

NOTE: After your Momondo search completes, some of the first flights that you see at the top of your results may have a ridiculously short connection in Chicago (59 minutes).
Try clicking on 'All Nippon Airways has another XX results' and then scroll down the Momondo results to look for flights with better connection times (2-3 hours). Look for flights with around 15 to 18 hours of total travel time.
IMPORTANT: Once you get to the booking site, study the flight details carefully, and make sure the overseas part of the journey is operated by All Nippon (ANA) and not United Airlines.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
85 replies
Aug 25, 2015
855 posts
185 upvotes
Montreal, QC
similar deal for Montreal to Tokyo. i just check it out on yul deals
Mar 26, 2017
8 posts
14 upvotes
I just checked and the prices are back to around $1100? Deal is dead? I was all excited too...
May 7, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I'm a little concerned about the sites that are offering these prices. FareBoom, BookAirFare and AirfareNetwork. All have some shady history from what I'm seeing... anyone have actual experience with any of these sites?
Nov 26, 2015
47 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone managed to find these prices, ideally around December?
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14911 posts
830 upvotes
Scarborough
flying thru the US sucks... but at these prices i'll risk flying through a third world country.
MOONBOX REPLACEMENT:IPTV Group Buy
Jun 14, 2011
506 posts
1877 upvotes
I wouldn't recommend book any ticket with those shady OTAs, I run couple searches on momondo and compare the fares in GDS and found ANA's published fare is ~$1200, I don't know how anyone can issue those ticket at half price, but I doubt you will able to board. PS: I am a IATA accredited travel agent.
Dec 16, 2015
710 posts
301 upvotes
Canada
gokeeper wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:21 pm
I wouldn't recommend book any ticket with those shady OTAs, I run couple searches on momondo and compare the fares in GDS and found ANA's published fare is ~$1200, I don't know how anyone can issue those ticket at half price, but I doubt you will able to board. PS: I am a IATA accredited travel agent.
Because they can offer much better deals than you?

Id confirm with the airlines after booking
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1800 posts
131 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Does anyone have any recent experiences with these websites that momondo is referring to? Was looking at Nippon Airways directly and the prices are wayyyy different that what's being offered.

EDIT: Looking online, the site that they refer to (which is Faregeek) seems to be very unreliable and on some occasions, passengers are stuck in the airport with their tickets unpaid by said company. Definitely a YMMV
What happens in RFD, stays in RFD
Jul 20, 2015
23 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
willww888 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 5:38 pm
Anyone managed to find these prices, ideally around December?
Dec 6th to Dec 19th was $644.54, checking at Momondo with YYZ to TYO. This picture shows ExploreTrip If you were curious
Dec 16, 2015
710 posts
301 upvotes
Canada
PiusPatronus wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:34 pm
Does anyone have any recent experiences with these websites that momondo is referring to? Was looking at Nippon Airways directly and the prices are wayyyy different that what's being offered.

EDIT: Looking online, the site that they refer to (which is Faregeek) seems to be very unreliable and on some occasions, passengers are stuck in the airport with their tickets unpaid by said company. Definitely a YMMV
Cant you confirm the booking with air nippon first?? lso j bought travel insurance so double assurance
Dec 16, 2015
710 posts
301 upvotes
Canada
PiusPatronus wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:34 pm

Cant you confirm the booking with air nippon first?? Also i bought travel insurance so double assurance
Aug 27, 2007
141 posts
15 upvotes
Booked via Budgetair (didn't trust Faregeek and BA provides 24h cancellation) for $666 between Feb 13-21. YYZ->IAD->NRT and HND->YVR->YYZ. Going ANA for both overseas legs. Got my e-ticket just now and saw my booking via ANA's website.
Dec 16, 2015
710 posts
301 upvotes
Canada
I just got flight confirmation number too booking from faregeek. Seems legit.
Aug 19, 2004
559 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
i took a look at these fares but i chickened out. I hope it works for you all but the merchants have low or poor reputations.

Heck, I was wary of cheapoair when they first came out (and they seem fine now).

Seems that the call centers run through india. I'm less worried about being scammed (your credit card company can help you) . rather, once i commit to a trip, i can't afford to not have the tickets be available.

Good luck devrfdok.... It's a great price though if it's real. Please report back on your experience after you travel guys.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Angultra