Toronto Zoo - Nov 11. Free before 10:30AM

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 11, 2018
Retailer:
Toronto Zoo
http://www.torontozoo.com/Events/?pg=re ... -11-11#evt

Falls on a Sunday this year so will be even busier. Note, parking is NOT free
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
9 replies
Jan 26, 2017
321 posts
224 upvotes
“...Admission for veterans and guests attending the ceremony is complimentary admission from 9:30 am to 10:30 am”

When they say “guests” get in free do they mean those that are guests of the Veterans?
Or does “guests” mean anyone that comes
In through the gates who just wants free admission?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16101 posts
12794 upvotes
Toronto
Bebo123 wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 6:20 pm
“...Admission for veterans and guests attending the ceremony is complimentary admission from 9:30 am to 10:30 am”

When they say “guests” get in free do they mean those that are guests of the Veterans?
Or does “guests” mean anyone that comes
In through the gates who just wants free admission?
Means anyone. Nobody there cares where you go once you're inside the gates.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
4636 posts
1910 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP... and people, if you're thinking of going, at least arrive early and dedicate the time to attend the ceremony, to remember and honour those who fought, and sometimes sacrificed their lives so we could have a better future
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16101 posts
12794 upvotes
Toronto
Newcomeron wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 9:20 am
$12 is for whole day parking?
yup

also for people taking transit, TTC all the way there from downtown works but it's slow. if you don't mind paying a bit more, take GO train to Rouge Hill. From there it is just a 15 minute TTC bus (route 85) ride to the Zoo
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1707 posts
1239 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
sprung wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 8:45 pm
Means anyone. Nobody there cares where you go once you're inside the gates.
I beg to differ. :) >:) :twisted: :facepalm: :facepalm: Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes :facepalm: I'm sure the staff do :D

"Why Do People Keep Jumping Into Zoo Cages?" --> https://www.thedodo.com/people-jump-int ... 36714.html :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Stay safe people :D
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16101 posts
12794 upvotes
Toronto
Bump
Nov 26, 2006
563 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Just went today. Was really cold and many of the animals were oos.