[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14339 posts
1989 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 12 (100% Positive)

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2010-2011 Headlight Assembly Left Hand/Driver Side

This OEM headlight assembly was purchased on eBay for $260+duties. The mechanic thought it was a great idea to buy a headlight without my consent at his distributor's price which was at $400. But he installed it anyways and now I'm left with an extra headlight. It even comes with preinstalled lights too and all of them are name brand such as Philips and Sylvania.

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Dj16 ... 00/hl1.JPG[/IMG]

Returning it doesn't make much sense for me since it costs $60+taxes to ship it and then the eBay seller has to charge me for the duties he has to pay for receiving it again. Please contact me via PM and we'll negotiate a great price if you're interested. My loss, your gain.

Price: $190
2 replies
Oct 29, 2008
166 posts
10 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
wilsonlam97 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2013 11:41 pm
This OEM headlight assembly was purchased on eBay for $260+duties. The mechanic thought it was a great idea to buy a headlight without my consent at his distributor's price which was at $400. But he installed it anyways and now I'm left with an extra headlight. It even comes with preinstalled lights too and all of them are name brand such as Philips and Sylvania.

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Dj16 ... 00/hl1.JPG[/IMG]

Returning it doesn't make much sense for me since it costs $60+taxes to ship it and then the eBay seller has to charge me for the duties he has to pay for receiving it again. Please contact me via PM and we'll negotiate a great price if you're interested. My loss, your gain.

Price: $190
lol, the first person I heard who bought their own parts to a mechanic through ebay :cheesygri