Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Red Tag Days

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2016 1:06 pm
Dec 25, 2015
940 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Red Tag Days

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
May 2, 2016
Hey I do not post here often.
Looking for a used vehicle myself.

Right now Toyota has their Red Flags deals the link I provided is Ontario- but I think it could be nationwide.

up to $1500 in rebates, 0.0% Interest 60 months -Lease
0.49% Interest 84 months - finance
132 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Corolla for all! Hooray!!
Dec 25, 2015
940 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lol any input on which dealerships have been more than fair and others that werent good purchasing experiences

Corolla for all
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5895 posts
2731 upvotes
Markham
GTA toyota on the park, car cost plus 3% brought 3 from them last year or you can try DVNT 2 for the price of 3 ;)
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9046 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Great sale for those that like boring appliances and high insurance premiums!
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
1179 posts
114 upvotes
Brampton
From yesterday, they've upped their prices on their website!!! A lease I worked out last night was $50 per month cheaper than if you do it right now!!!!! Great tactics!
Jan 14, 2010
800 posts
307 upvotes
geokilla wrote: Great sale for those that like boring appliances and high insurance premiums!
The new highlander xle is one of the best looking seven seaters and never on sale :( .
Jun 24, 2013
831 posts
1777 upvotes
Mississauga
we are also looking for Toyota seven seater.. used, not new.. any recommendations pls?? or where do i ask question for used 7 seater car.. which one is best..??
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
Why are finance rates so high.. 3+% on 60+ months right now from vendor is high. Or is it just me.
Oct 23, 2014
100 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any thoughts on the RAV4? We need a vehicle that is reliable, easy to maintain, smooth ride in the race of pot holes and spacious. Had a baby recently and our current car (tiny hatchback) doesn't cut it anymore with all the baby gear.

Edit: noticed the car listed on the webpage is FWD and not AWD. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Nov 8, 2012
790 posts
275 upvotes
hennamomin wrote: we are also looking for Toyota seven seater.. used, not new.. any recommendations pls?? or where do i ask question for used 7 seater car.. which one is best..??
Current year Highlander is very good looking. A used 2012+ pathfinder would be a better choice.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
2526 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wants to check out a vehicle, I am a Sales Manager at one of the GTA Toyota stores.

I don't think I'll be sending out quotes through RFD (I've done it in the past), but I'd be happy to help people check out the brand. I can definitely dish out less than 3% above cost for RFD, but my experience on here has been less than stellar when it comes to people shopping for a car :lol:

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, etc. Incentives likely won't get better until July-August for most models, so if you're on the fence consider the timeline. Also, the Scion iM/tC are great deals right now for anyone looking for a small car because they are clearing them out to be rebranded as Toyota.
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
May 4, 2009
395 posts
74 upvotes
geokilla wrote: Great sale for those that like boring appliances and high insurance premiums!
So your vehicle has a stove, dishwasher and microwave in the glove box? Pretty sure you don't mean appliances.

Corolla is one of the best vehicles out there...at that price. We still have a '93 corolla as our second vehicle. Just replaced the fuel filter last year and need to patch a small exhaust hole. That's on the Wet Coast as well, so it has been exposed to lots of weather over the years.

To each their own, but corolla will outlast most Honda's and other vehicles in the same price range.

Also, a neighbour of mine has a running '84 corolla still. They last as long as Cuban cars ;)
Sep 27, 2014
397 posts
237 upvotes
Langley, BC
I'm looking at the Highlander Hybrid.
Dec 14, 2009
115 posts
81 upvotes
Kanata
2015 Prius was discounted by $1500, and now there is no cash discount for the 2016 model?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1598 posts
3611 upvotes
xjesterxx wrote: If anyone wants to check out a vehicle, I am a Sales Manager at one of the GTA Toyota stores.

I don't think I'll be sending out quotes through RFD (I've done it in the past), but I'd be happy to help people check out the brand. I can definitely dish out less than 3% above cost for RFD, but my experience on here has been less than stellar when it comes to people shopping for a car :lol:

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, etc. Incentives likely won't get better until July-August for most models, so if you're on the fence consider the timeline. Also, the Scion iM/tC are great deals right now for anyone looking for a small car because they are clearing them out to be rebranded as Toyota.
What kind of deals on the scion?
I have a buddy looking for a new car this week.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7106 upvotes
The interest rate is way too high for Toyota... They are crazy to mark such high interest rate for lease and finance when interest rate in general is low.. Majority of other car manufactures are close to 1 percent interest..