Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toys R Us

$15 off your next purchase of $75 or more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 12:33 pm
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes

[Toys R Us] $15 off your next purchase of $75 or more

Starting today, if you do an in-store pickup (no minimum spend) you will get a coupon for $15 off $75 which you can use until Dec. 24.
See attachments.

So i ordered for an in-store pickup (a cheap Nintendo accessories which i also need) and i will use the coupon to buy a games.

I don't know what BF deals would be but getting a $15 off on a new games is good enough for me.
2017-11-10_11-13-08.jpg

Please be gentle to me, this is my first post! Face With Tears Of Joy
54 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1576 posts
697 upvotes
There's another offer for a $50 card when you spend over $200 on baby items. Does this mean you can get both deals if you order over $200 on baby items for in-store pick up?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
So do you pay full price online then when you pickup in store they give you $15 back?

Because online isn't removing the $15 off the price on anything.
Mar 1, 2016
594 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone knows whether they have steam wallet cards?
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
majikstic wrote: There's another offer for a $50 card when you spend over $200 on baby items. Does this mean you can get both deals if you order over $200 on baby items for in-store pick up?

probably yes because the $50 card will be sent to your email directly.
unnamed.jpg

if you do in-store pickup, then they will give you another one in the store. but i can't confirm, probably someone can report it back if this is correct.
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
trinxified wrote: So do you pay full price online then when you pickup in store they give you $15 back?

the promo is if you do an in-store pickup, whether it is a small item or big. they will give you a coupon for $15 off your next $75 purchase.

buy something cheap (the one you will need it anyways), do an in-store pickup and get the coupon, then buy the large items of $75 or more.
Instead of doing a combined purchase, you will get a discount of $15 off.

If you buy GC in-store first, it will be awesome :
coupon.jpg
Last edited by jarjarBlinks on Nov 10th, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6499 posts
2544 upvotes
Calgary
trinxified wrote: So do you pay full price online then when you pickup in store they give you $15 back?

when you do an ISPU you get the coupon for a future purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6499 posts
2544 upvotes
Calgary
jarjarBlinks wrote:
If you buy in-store. i can't confirm yet if they will give you another $10 savings card because your minimum purchase would still be $60 or more after the discount and it falls under this promo :
coupon.jpg
thats for gift card purchases
Feb 22, 2009
245 posts
148 upvotes
Cornwall
If I want to buy an item for 190$, can I just go to the store, get 4 gift cards of 50$ each plus 4 x 10$ savings cards, then use 3 x 50$ gift cards and 4 x 10$ savings cards to get that item ... and keep 1 x 50$ gift card ?

Now, how do I get the "15$ off your next purchase" coupon ?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1576 posts
697 upvotes
Drin wrote: If I want to buy an item for 210$, can I just go to the store, get 4 gift cards of 50$ each plus 4 x 10$ savings cards ?

Buy the gift cards in-store...go online and order you $210 item for in-store pick-up. Then when you pick-up your order they will give you the $15 coupon. Perhaps you can place the order on your phone in-store and if it gets fulfilled right away you don't have to make 2 trips (but I'm not sure how their fulfillment works).

Also, don't forget to sign up for the R club for another 10% off!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6499 posts
2544 upvotes
Calgary
Drin wrote: If I want to buy an item for 190$, can I just go to the store, get 4 gift cards of 50$ each plus 4 x 10$ savings cards, then use 3 x 50$ gift cards and 4 x 10$ savings cards to get that item ... and keep 1 x 50$ gift card ?

majikstic wrote: Buy the gift cards in-store...go online and order you $210 item for in-store pick-up. Then when you pick-up your order they will give you the $15 coupon. Perhaps you can place the order on your phone in-store and if it gets fulfilled right away you don't have to make 2 trips (but I'm not sure how their fulfillment works).

Also, don't forget to sign up for the R club for another 10% off!
why is it so hard to understand the coupon is GIVEN when you PICK UP your ISPU and is valid for a FUTURE purchase?

You wont be able to stack the $10 promo card and the ISPU coupon because the ISPU coupon ends Dec 24 and the $10 promo card starts Dec26

just read the fine print on the promos, its not that difficult...
Oct 18, 2012
280 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
If only they covered the gas from all the back and forth trips for these in-store purchases. Also, don't get too excited. For some items that I wanted to buy, they were not in stock at any of the nearby stores. Ended up buying online and taking advantage of the current free shipping promotion.
[Intelligent thought is worth reading. The rest, not so much. Help reduce word pollution.]
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1576 posts
697 upvotes
T3rry wrote: why is it so hard to understand the coupon is GIVEN when you PICK UP your ISPU and is valid for a FUTURE purchase?

You wont be able to stack the $10 promo card and the ISPU coupon because the ISPU coupon ends Dec 24 and the $10 promo card starts Dec26

just read the fine print on the promos, its not that difficult...
Where did Drin say that he wants to apply this coupon to the existing purchase?? I was simply telling him how to get the coupon. There's no mention of anyone trying to stack that coupon onto the existing purchase. Read his post again..... its not that difficult.
Feb 22, 2009
245 posts
148 upvotes
Cornwall
Gentlemen, please do accept my apologies, both of you are right as :
  1. I wanted to apply the ISPU and $10 promo card at the same time
  2. I did not read the fine print
  3. I edited my initial message to better reflect what I wanted to achieve
Apr 12, 2016
60 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Buy a 50$ Gift Card in store and get the 10$ "Savings Card". Go online and buy a 5$ item to pickup in store and get you 15$ coupon. Buy whatever you want above the 75$ to apply your 15$ coupon (might as well burn up the 45$ left on your gift card).

In the end, you have your item with a 10$ discount, a 5$ "free" item, and a 10$ "Savings Card" for any purchase of over 10$ after boxing day.

I didn't put into account the whole babiesRus deal because it would make it even more confusing.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6499 posts
2544 upvotes
Calgary
meepsheep wrote: Did you guys actually try buying gift cards? I'm pretty sure it won't work. The staff are pretty strict on that stuff.
the promo specifically is a $10 promo card for buying a $50 gift card.... what is there to be strict about?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1748 posts
1847 upvotes
Toronto
edit: nevermind, didn't see other post
wow this is a steal lol
Aug 6, 2009
904 posts
333 upvotes
I just did this earlier today and I shared my experience in the expired hot deals post.

I'd like to post how it went through for those who missed it. I bought 7 x $50 gift cards and received 7 x $10 savings card. I purchased $370 worth of stuff (Graco 4ever car seat and 2 toys) and received another $50 in savings card for buying $200+ baby stuff. I also applied 10% discount to that purchase.

In the end, I paid $350 and received $120 back in savings card for future purchases.

Here's the interesting thing. It looks like the $10 savings card can all be used for one transaction as per the back of the card, "...May be combined with other coupons.." If that's the case, then this is all worth it.

Hope that helps.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
So if I want to get the $90 Switch Pro controller, what's the most savings I can obtain?

The $10 card and $15 coupon are for different dates so can't combine them unfortunately.
Feb 22, 2009
245 posts
148 upvotes
Cornwall
RiftOfChaos wrote: The $10 card and $15 coupon are for different dates so can't combine them unfortunately.
Can we buy a gift card with the $15 ISPU coupon to be used at a later date with the 10$ savings card ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)