[Toys R Us] $15 off your next purchase of $75 or more

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 12:48 am
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1832 posts
596 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Lol, the coupon and Toys "R" Us Club rebates are applicable to GIFT CARDS?
What is wrong with Toys "R" Us, do they actually want to go bankrupt !?!?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1818 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:30 pm
Lol, the coupon and Toys "R" Us Club rebates are applicable to GIFT CARDS?
What is wrong with Toys "R" Us, do they actually want to go bankrupt !?!?
Not sure if this is directed towards me; however, I bought a baby gate and used the 15 dollars off + 10% off and paid with two gift cards I purchased prior for the $20 dollar cash cards.. UNless you can use the 10% and all other coupons towards giftcards, that is amazing!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1832 posts
596 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Franchise10 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:33 pm
Not sure if this is directed towards me; however, I bought a baby gate and used the 15 dollars off + 10% off and paid with two gift cards I purchased prior for the $20 dollar cash cards.. UNless you can use the 10% and all other coupons towards giftcards, that is amazing!
Oh, it wasn't directed towards you (even if you took advantage, I don't mind as I do the same with Toys "R" Us coupons sometimes).
The first time I read it I thought you could use the 15$ off 75$ purchase and the 10% off on gift cards purchase, which means you could get 2x 50$ for 100$ - 15$ - 10% = 76.5$ and an additional 2x 10$ saving card.
Jun 20, 2010
648 posts
247 upvotes
halcyon wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 3:19 pm
Gah..just spent $200 on presents and missed.all these posts. :/
Something Bender Bending Rodriguez would say.
Jul 11, 2008
430 posts
93 upvotes
Franchise10 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:10 pm
Was able to take advantage of this offer and combine it with some others. Here is what I did:

1. Create an R Account using 10MinuteEmail. Once you get the 10% coupon, take a print screen or picture of the bar code to be scanned by the cashier.
2. Order an ISPU in the least amount possible or something that you require. Note: Managers may say that there is a minimum order on the 15 off 75 coupon. Online does not state this, so just state this and the manager should be able to print the 15 off 75 coupon
3. Ending today, there is a buy $50 dollar gift card get $10 dollar cash card to be used in December (date slips my mind now and card is not near me). You can buy multiple as others in thread stated
4. Once you complete your ISPU you have your coupon you can combine the 15 off 75 & 10% R Card membership to any order (if you pay with gifts card purchased, you also get $10 dollar card for every $50 dollar spent).

For me this is how it looked like

Price before taxes 100
Less $15
Less 10%
Multiplied by Taxes (ontario) 13%
Total

Two gift card for future use totalling $20 dollars as a result of paying for oder with gift card purchased.

You might have gotten lucky. Pretty sure you cannot combine the 10% off R club offer with the $15 off coupon you get - the R club 10% off specifically states, "cannot be combined with any other coupons". YMMV at best
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1240 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta
This year I am really trying hard to spend money in Toysrus (which is pretty easy with all these promos)...I want them to survive and maintain a balance in the toy retail market.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2596 posts
126 upvotes
When does the $10 promo end?
Jesus saves, I spend
Jul 26, 2015
396 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
berries11 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:30 am
I placed a $20 ispu (in store pick up) order, went to ToysRUs, and was told by the manager that the coupon was only issued for orders of $75 dollars or more. This is not how this advertisement reads in my opinion. I suppose if you places an order $75 or more and they immediately gave you the $15 off that would make sense, but this clearly states "$15 off your next purchase of $75 or more" (which would be a future purchase, right?). This would mean that I would have to spend $75 dollars on my ispu to be given the coupon, and then spend another $75 at a later date to get the $15 off. I thought that you would be rewarded with the coupon for using your own vehicle and gas to pick up the order rather than having it shipped free (which is a current ToysRUs promotion). If anyone else actually gets the coupon with an order of less than $75, could you please let me know? This took place on the first day that this promotion was offered, so I'm wondering if there was a misunderstanding here.
the manager is wrong because there's no minimum for the in store pickup...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1818 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
berries11 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:30 am
I placed a $20 ispu (in store pick up) order, went to ToysRUs, and was told by the manager that the coupon was only issued for orders of $75 dollars or more. This is not how this advertisement reads in my opinion. I suppose if you places an order $75 or more and they immediately gave you the $15 off that would make sense, but this clearly states "$15 off your next purchase of $75 or more" (which would be a future purchase, right?). This would mean that I would have to spend $75 dollars on my ispu to be given the coupon, and then spend another $75 at a later date to get the $15 off. I thought that you would be rewarded with the coupon for using your own vehicle and gas to pick up the order rather than having it shipped free (which is a current ToysRUs promotion). If anyone else actually gets the coupon with an order of less than $75, could you please let me know? This took place on the first day that this promotion was offered, so I'm wondering if there was a misunderstanding here.
Was told same thing, indicated that the advertisement did not state a minimum. Ended up ordering a 4 dollar item and got the 15 dollar coupon.
Aug 11, 2007
53 posts
14 upvotes
GVR
The $15 off $75 coupon states:

Total purchase must be $75 or more (before taxes) on any regular priced items. Cannot be combined with any flyer or coupon offer. Not valid on clearance, Lego hard to find building sets, video games, video game hardware, Peg Perego, Thule, Clek, Nuna, Halo, Baby Jogger, Maxi Cosi, gift cards, pre-paid cards, pre-order, special order, food, formula, diapers, wipes or Buyer Protection Plan.

So if it's not eligible on sale items, or video games it makes this coupon a bit harder to use. Anybody have luck using it on sale items?
Apr 12, 2016
19 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Just to confirm for everyone even though the 50$GC promo is already over:

1. Went to the store to grab a 10$ ISPU and had to ask for the coupon (the Sales Rep was new and oblivious to the promo)
2. Tried to use both 10% off from R club and 15$ off for purchase of 2 50$ GCs. Could not apply any of the coupons. The system wouldn't allow it.
3. I now have a 10$ item (which I would have purchased anyways). 2 50$ GCs, a 15$ off savings card for a purchase over 75$ and 2 10$ savings card for purchases over 10$.

My plan is to buy Zelda BOTW after Dec 26th with the gift cards and apply both the R Club 10% off as well as the 2 10$ off savings cards, since the 15$ off cannot be used towards video games.

The back of the 10$ off savings card says it can be combined and it doesn't say anything about not being able to be used with video games.

Because of the limitations and the amount you would have to spend, 10$ off for 50$ spent with no limitations is a way better deal than 15$ off 75$ spent with limitations.
Jun 18, 2017
24 posts
1 upvote
Bought a $5 item for ispu and got the $15. Tried to use that with the r club on a Lego on sale and told $15 off can't be used on sale items and it cant be combined with r club 10% on regular priced items either. You use the $15 or the 10%. When I was there 2 days again a lady bought $200 worth of gift cards and the cashier and manager told her you can't combine the $10 cards since she got 4 of them they said individual purchases only.
Sep 14, 2015
974 posts
410 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
So you get 15$ coupon instead of getting $15 off?
Prefer get 15$ off really