Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toys R Us

BOGOHO Transformers or Hasbro figures and $20 off coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2018 10:19 am
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1021 posts
785 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Toys R Us] BOGOHO Transformers or Hasbro figures and $20 off coupon

Toys R Us is having a Buy One Get One Half Off the second figure deal this week. I ended up buying some Transformers figures from the Power of the Primes series, but the sweetener is that there is also a Hasbro $20 off $50 coupon so that drives the cost down even further. I'm sure RFD'ers will find other figures not just limited to Transformers.

Credit to chris778 for the Hasbro coupon thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/toys-r- ... e-2199020/

Images
  • toysrus_save.JPG
Last edited by Primetyme on Jun 15th, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thx OP.
Been too busy collecting Takara MP's right now but I'll have a peek at TRU maybe see somthing I like
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Jun 23, 2017
84 posts
36 upvotes
thx picked up 4 Power of the Primes in store
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
16039 posts
400 upvotes
It’s a pretty sweet deal. I was able to get Blackout and Grimlock for $96 taxes in.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
Just got Cosmos, windcharger, beachcomber, and seaspray...and a super soaker that was 50% off to get me to $50 so I could get the additional $20 off!
I missed when those g1 bots were around $7 on Amazon and was waiting for them to drop again but this is a better deal with bogo/50 -$20.
4 transformers and a decent water blaster for under $40 taxes in.
Feb 17, 2017
185 posts
41 upvotes
Anyone know if any of the wave 2 stuff is popping up in the GTA yet? (They're apparently going to drop another batch this summer :/ )
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1021 posts
785 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
darthfusion wrote: Anyone know if any of the wave 2 stuff is popping up in the GTA yet? (They're apparently going to drop another batch this summer :/ )
They've been popping up in Walmart's lately, but they sell pretty fast depending on location. Saw some Snarl, Sludge, Blackwing and Rippersnapper at Markville Mall couple days ago. Finally got Moonracer, so awaiting Wave 3 now which I think is about a week and a half away.
Feb 17, 2017
185 posts
41 upvotes
Thanks, I've only seen Rippersnapper, Tailpie, and one of the Duocons so far...