I dunno..maybe this doesnt look umm...
Images
  • pTRUCA1-26193827_alternate3_dt.jpg
Jun 14, 2017
38 posts
11 upvotes
Jeeves67 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:35 pm
Zoe and two playsets are currently in stock at The Bay.. plus you can use the code FRIENDS at checkout for 20% off

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... INGERLINGS
Shows in stock but I can’t actually buy them. Being trying all day. You get right to the last step in PayPal and then it errors out and says none in stock.
Apr 9, 2010
429 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
suiteup wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:42 pm
Shows in stock but I can’t actually buy them. Being trying all day. You get right to the last step in PayPal and then it errors out and says none in stock.
I can confirm this, I just tried to get Zoe and it tells you there is insufficient stock. I then tried to get any of the "in stock" ones and I just couldn't buy them. It goes to submitting your credit card info and it stops there.
Dec 3, 2017
1 posts
I was able to order some at 6am on Dec 2nd but got an email from The Bay that evening cancelling my order because they were out of stock!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5993 posts
1696 upvotes
Canada
Like a hatchimal .. all style and no substance. It's nice to brag to the Joneses you got one, but that's all you got.
Mar 22, 2007
296 posts
114 upvotes
Whitchurch-stouffvil…
The unicorn is available at Markville Mall Toys R Us as of 1pm today.
It's in the wire bin at the front of the store.
Apr 9, 2010
429 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:36 am
How long does Toys R Us typically take to ship things out? Ordered some last week but still not shipped yet..
I have the same problem as you. I called and the phone bot said the wait time was at least 45 mins. I emailed and it's been a few days with no response. It's great customer service, no wonder they have trouble staying in business.
Mar 7, 2007
100 posts
10 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
How long does Toys R Us typically take to ship things out? Ordered some last week but still not shipped yet..
I ordered last week as well, and it still hasnt shipped for me either
Jan 10, 2011
264 posts
47 upvotes
Ottawa
I stopped buying online from TRU and Walmart due to their unreliable shipping time. I ordered a videogame from TRU before Black Friday (due to online coupon) and it had not shipped after a few days. Ended up canceling and buying it for cheaper at EB in store during BF.
Aug 29, 2017
18 posts
10 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
They have a notice on their website to wait 5 days for a tracking number. I ordered something on November 26th and the item was shipped December 4th.
Aug 29, 2017
29 posts
10 upvotes
If anyone sees stock of the unicorn in Ottawa, please let me know as I am still on the hunt for it. Heard that ToysRUs St Laurent had some on Saturday but they don't put them out so you need to ask at customer service
May 21, 2012
118 posts
77 upvotes
Burlington
Jon Lai wrote:
In early November, I ordered the Hatchimal CollEGGtibles 12 pack from TRU online. The rest of my order shipped, but that item was stuck at "Item(s) located in stock" for 3.5 weeks. I ended up waiting 52 minutes to get through on their phone line. The only thing the woman could do was launch an investigation. I then received an order cancelled email a few days later.