Expired Hot Deals

[Toys R Us] RBC Rewards - $10 Statement Credit when you spend $50 - includes Babies R Us (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2019 11:21 pm
[OP]
Sep 12, 2012
647 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto

[Toys R Us] RBC Rewards - $10 Statement Credit when you spend $50 - includes Babies R Us (YMMV)

***Offer must be loaded first through RBC Rewards to be eligible for credit***

Receive a $10 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us.

Offer expires May 6, 2019
Images
  • 20190316_091800.jpg
Last edited by hamandcheese on Mar 16th, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Sep 5, 2012
88 posts
21 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Thanks OP but It is YMMV...i am seeing a different offer:
"3x rbc rewards points at toysrus"
Jan 4, 2005
27 posts
8 upvotes
I see the $10 off $50 in my offer, thanks OP for posting, I always forget to look at my RBC Offers!
Mar 11, 2012
375 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hamandcheese wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 9:24 am
***Offer must be loaded first through RBC Rewards to be eligible for credit***

Receive a $10 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us.

Offer expires May 6, 2019
Thanks, but where do I check my RBC rewards offers?
Oct 17, 2018
11 posts
6 upvotes
Valid from:
March 7, 2019 - May 6, 2019

Offer Terms & Conditions

*This offer is not transferable. To take advantage of this offer, you must activate it by clicking the “Load Offer” button before you make your purchase. Once the offer has been activated, you will receive a $10 statement credit (“Statement Credit”) when you make a single transaction of at least $50, including taxes, at any Toys”R”Us or Babies"R"Us store in Canada or online at www.toysrus.ca (“Qualifying Purchase”), between March 7, 2019 and May 6, 2019, inclusively (“Offer Period”) and pay using one of your eligible RBC Royal Bank credit or debit card(s) shown on this page (“Eligible RBC Card”). Please allow up to 60 days from the date of your Qualifying Purchase, provided your credit card or banking account was in good standing at that time, for the Statement Credit to appear on the account statement tied to your Eligible RBC Card. Please note that if you paid for your Qualifying Purchase using an RBC Royal Bank credit card, the Statement Credit will not be applied as a payment towards the balance of your credit card account. Qualifying Purchases exclude items that are out of stock and/or not ready for shipping within the Offer Period, and purchases made outside Canada. Limit of 1 Statement Credit per client during the Offer Period. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Returns or price adjustments that reduce the price of your Qualifying Purchase below $50 will cancel your Statement Credit. Toys “R” Us (Canada) Ltd., not Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”), is responsible for the sales, returns, and shipping terms and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase. RBC reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw this offer at any time, even after you have activated it. For more details on the RBC Offers program, please visit rbc.com/offers.
Apr 2, 2008
425 posts
99 upvotes
I got different offers for my debit (15% off) and credit (3X points). Which one is better?
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Jan 28, 2007
804 posts
206 upvotes
kimo37 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 11:23 am
Thanks OP but It is YMMV...i am seeing a different offer:
"3x rbc rewards points at toysrus"
I also got the "3x rbc rewards points at toysrus" offer, but when I click "see all offers," there were 11 other offers including the $10 credit card statement.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1374 posts
3292 upvotes
Pawtucket
Thx op, I see the offer on my RBC Westjet MC.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3578 posts
976 upvotes
QC
I didn't knew that you could load offer to a RBC credit card. Good info.
Mar 28, 2011
618 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
I see 3x points on rbc credit and also 15% rebate off $50 on credit/debit

Loaded both since it was stackable
[OP]
Sep 12, 2012
647 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
bluewish wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 8:25 pm
I got different offers for my debit (15% off) and credit (3X points). Which one is better?
Depends if there is a limit to the 15% off offer. The $10 statement credit is 20% back on exactly $50. The more you spend above $50, the less percentage the $10 is worth. I'm planning to just pick up a $50 gift card from Toys R Us for now.
Jun 1, 2015
275 posts
84 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Wanted to check the fine print on my YMMV offer (15% statement credit) before heading to TRU later today but now the offer no longer shows up on RBCs website even though I'm sure expiry date wasn't until May.

I can't recall if I previously loaded the offer or not - could anyone that previously loaded the TRU offer and has not made their purchase yet pls report back if you still see the TRU offer after logging into your account on RBCs website?
May 4, 2019
1 posts
It occurred to me that the 15% off offer didn't work. I called RBC but they were saying there was no such thing like 15% off. I'm pretty sure I've loaded it to my card though.

So strange........
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1297 posts
690 upvotes
Danny12 wrote:
May 5th, 2019 8:55 am
It occurred to me that the 15% off offer didn't work. I called RBC but they were saying there was no such thing like 15% off. I'm pretty sure I've loaded it to my card though.

So strange........
Its a gong show. Offers disappear weĺl before expiry dates. The support staff/department are clue less about what happened to offer and claim to not be able to have any more information.