Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1564 upvotes

Toys R Us recalls Chinese crayons

US branches of the retailer Toys R Us have recalled 27,000 Chinese-made paint and crayon sets after the wooden box packaging was found to contain lead.
The metal was also discovered in watercolour paint found within the set.

The move is the latest in a number of recalls involving toys made in China. Mattel urged parents to return over 18.5 million toys earlier this month.

That recall prompted a US senator to call for all toys imported into the country from China to be inspected.

Parents are being told to take the $20 crayon and paint set - on sale since October 2006 - away from children and return them to one of the firm's stores.

The US Consumer Product Safety Commission said that no injuries had been reported

----------------------
Now I have a question though. How does a wood box contain lead, isn't anything safe. Sorry son, you cant wear those clothes from China, they contain lead. I mean, what the hell is going on. Does China all of a sudden have a surplus of lead.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1768 posts
141 upvotes
Here we go again....
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.