[Toys R Us] Toys R Us: 10% off Purchase Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2017 2:12 pm
[OP]
Sep 6, 2017
5 posts
14 upvotes

[Toys R Us] Toys R Us: 10% off Purchase Coupon

I noticed on the home page of Toys R Us (scroll down to the bottom on desktop site) that you can save 10% on your first purchase after signing up for their loyalty R Club. I was able to use it on sale merchandise and video games. Video games are currently buy 2, get $10 off (buy 3, get $15 off) and that got applied after the 10% was taken off. It can be used online or printed to use in the store.
TRU.PNG
I received the coupon almost immediately in my inbox. Here is the fine print:

*Offer valid until 01/02/2018.
*Receive an instant discount of 10% off your total purchase. Limit one coupon per transaction. Valid on regular and sale items. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon offer. Not valid on clearance, videogame hardware, Apple items, Hard to Find LEGO®, giftcards, pre-paid cards, pre-order, special order, food, formula, diapers, wipes, Peg-Perego or Buyer Protection Plan. This coupon is not redeemable for cash and must be surrendered at the time of purchase. Valid at any Toys“R”Us retail locations in Canada and online at toysrus.ca. Taxes applicable on price after coupon savings in accordance with government regulations. One time use only.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1234 posts
160 upvotes
Halifax
Would be hot if u could price match other stores and combine combo. Otherwise I lol'd at those prices.
Enjoy Time Machine posts #RFDTMP - Wait did I just kill this thread?
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3034 posts
618 upvotes
Edmonton
Maybe its just me, but TRU never seems to have stock anymore for things we're looking for. Not online, not in store...

Maybe it's a sign of their problems..
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3161 posts
1187 upvotes
The Switch is available, is this something to get excited about? or is that fad over?
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Aug 24, 2011
876 posts
492 upvotes
London
Answers wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 11:28 am
The Switch is available, is this something to get excited about? or is that fad over?
The hype is real and it's just starting.
Nov 10, 2013
13 posts
2 upvotes
TORONTO
Don't think I'll order shipped stuff from Tru again. They use purolator, who are awful (didn't knock for delivery so I had to pick up at their Etobicoke location). And then they accidentally only packed one of two games I ordered.

Good deal for pickup in store tho.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3161 posts
1187 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 11:32 am
The hype is real and it's just starting.
I don't get it? are you one of those that bought in early and are still waiting for decent games to come out? and you want to hype the product to generate a self fulfilling prophecy that this will become the greatest game console of all time?

or are you being sarcastic?
Nov 10, 2005
176 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver
U4IA wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 11:12 am
Maybe its just me, but TRU never seems to have stock anymore for things we're looking for. Not online, not in store...

Maybe it's a sign of their problems..
Also, it's out of stock when on sale then mysteriously back in stock when the sale is over.
Aug 24, 2011
876 posts
492 upvotes
London
Answers wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 3:20 pm
I don't get it? are you one of those that bought in early and are still waiting for decent games to come out? and you want to hype the product to generate a self fulfilling prophecy that this will become the greatest game console of all time?

or are you being sarcastic?

I'm mostliy a ps4 and pc gamer and I recently got the switch. I vowed not to miss out after 2 of the greatest games ever came out this year. My last nintendo console was the Gamecube for reference. Their first year lineup is one of the best ever.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3161 posts
1187 upvotes
... im sorry to question you again, but your posts lack the information to backup your comments. "2 of the greatest games ever" being what? Zelda? that was on the WiiU, Mario Kart 8? also on the wiiU, odyssey? seems like the Mario 64, Galaxy 1 and 2, and paint.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8778 posts
612 upvotes
playerhayter wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 1:10 pm
Don't think I'll order shipped stuff from Tru again. They use purolator, who are awful (didn't knock for delivery so I had to pick up at their Etobicoke location). And then they accidentally only packed one of two games I ordered.

Good deal for pickup in store tho.
In-store pick up is even worse. They literally have no stock in store on products it's hella annoying.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Aug 24, 2011
876 posts
492 upvotes
London
Answers wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 3:57 pm
... im sorry to question you again, but your posts lack the information to backup your comments. "2 of the greatest games ever" being what? Zelda? that was on the WiiU, Mario Kart 8? also on the wiiU, odyssey? seems like the Mario 64, Galaxy 1 and 2, and paint.
Yeah Zelda and Mario Odyssey. The latter I am playing now and it's honestly brings me back to my childhood.

I also can't wait for Metroid Prime, a new Smash game, and a handful of others.

I think the hybrid nature of the system is ingenious.
Dec 14, 2005
962 posts
142 upvotes
I used my 10% coupon on the bogo 50% off Lego Simpsons kwik e mart. Split with a co-worker. Somehow the bogo applied to that set even though it said Lego hard to find items were excluded. Ended up with 33% off that set
Jul 26, 2015
437 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
shsiddiq wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 10:24 am
Would be hot if u could price match other stores and combine combo. Otherwise I lol'd at those prices.
TRU is price matched with Amazon automatically.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8778 posts
612 upvotes
TRU doesn't price match Amazon. Got shot down at the Hwy 7 location both of them.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic