• Dec 5th, 2017 2:12 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2047 posts
665 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
aquariaguy wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 9:28 pm
TRU doesn't price match Amazon. Got shot down at the Hwy 7 location both of them.
I think the poster above you meant Amazon will price match Costco, usually.
They don't price match 100% of the sets.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13088 posts
1729 upvotes
Answers wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 3:57 pm
... im sorry to question you again, but your posts lack the information to backup your comments. "2 of the greatest games ever" being what? Zelda? that was on the WiiU, Mario Kart 8? also on the wiiU, odyssey? seems like the Mario 64, Galaxy 1 and 2, and paint.
Are you trolling or genuinely ignorant?
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Aug 24, 2011
875 posts
492 upvotes
London
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 9:54 pm
I think the poster above you meant Amazon will price match Costco, usually.
They don't price match 100% of the sets.
Amazon doesn't price match typically but ymmv.
Jan 6, 2006
850 posts
25 upvotes
Markham
playerhayter wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 1:10 pm
Don't think I'll order shipped stuff from Tru again. They use purolator, who are awful (didn't knock for delivery so I had to pick up at their Etobicoke location). And then they accidentally only packed one of two games I ordered.

Good deal for pickup in store tho.
I didn't pay attention to the shipper TRU uses, but my few orders were shipped with no padding inside the shipping box. :/
Jul 26, 2015
436 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 9:28 pm
TRU doesn't price match Amazon. Got shot down at the Hwy 7 location both of them.
Almost everything is automatically price matched to Amazon. It's only if Amazon cuts the price on an item, is when TRU is slower on matching the price.

You can't price match if the item is out of stock online on Amazon Canada. If it is in stock, there should be no issue as long as UPC (barcode) matches.
"Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the same local market area"

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?ca ... d=11770205
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8767 posts
611 upvotes
meepsheep wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 1:31 pm
Almost everything is automatically price matched to Amazon. It's only if Amazon cuts the price on an item, is when TRU is slower on matching the price.

You can't price match if the item is out of stock online on Amazon Canada. If it is in stock, there should be no issue as long as UPC (barcode) matches.
"Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the same local market area"

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?ca ... d=11770205
Since the summer I haven't been able to pricematch with Amazon at Toys R Us. They deny it each time. Which store have you tried it at?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Jul 26, 2015
436 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 7:14 pm
Since the summer I haven't been able to pricematch with Amazon at Toys R Us. They deny it each time. Which store have you tried it at?
thornhill.

What do they tell you tho
Dec 11, 2013
167 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
RiftOfChaos wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 5:19 pm
Yeah Zelda and Mario Odyssey. The latter I am playing now and it's honestly brings me back to my childhood.

I also can't wait for Metroid Prime, a new Smash game, and a handful of others.

I think the hybrid nature of the system is ingenious.
I spent a lot of time playing on my patio this summer. Trading in my Wii-U was the right choice, I'm still playing Zelda on my left screen right now. Only thing I miss from the Wii-U is Mario Maker.

The other hidden plus with the switch is how easy you can move room to room if you have more than one dock. Just waiting for Madden and NHL, which I hear we will may get next year.
Nov 13, 2012
6 posts
1 upvote
SYDNEY
I just ordered three Switch games for $200.97 before tax that would have cost $239.97 anywhere else... savings of $44.85 after tax!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5584 posts
471 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Answers wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 11:28 am
The Switch is available, is this something to get excited about? or is that fad over?
Calling the Switch a fad is a trigger for a lot of people. You are literately comparing it to fidget spinners.

Just because it's in stock doesn't mean it's not popular. It's been selling extremely well even at the regular price, and having 10% off is quite the bargain.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3161 posts
1187 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 10:43 pm
Are you trolling or genuinely ignorant?
ignorant
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗