Expired Hot Deals

[Toys R Us] [Visa] Winnipeg & Thunder Bay get $20 credit spending $75 before taxes at Toys R Us before Dec. 24

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2016 10:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2580 posts
1725 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Toys R Us] [Visa] Winnipeg & Thunder Bay get $20 credit spending $75 before taxes at Toys R Us before Dec. 24

Looks like Visa is targeting Walmart's toy sales for the holiday season now... They are offering Visa customers in Winnipeg and Thunder Bay a $20 credit when you spend $75 or more before taxes at Toys R Us between now and December 24th.

http://toysrus.ca/winnipeg

Appears that Gift cards are not eligible. Also Apple products and Lego products not applicable. Doesn't appear that you have to register for this promo either so maybe it's done right at the till at those stores in Winnipeg and Thunder Bay.

I searched and this didnt appear to be posted yet. My first time posting a thread on hot deals so be kind if I missed it :)

Have a great day everyone!
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
3 replies
Aug 2, 2014
265 posts
80 upvotes
And also applies to shopping at Babies R us
Didnt find details whether we can combine other offers/coupons, like $10 off $50
May 30, 2006
234 posts
22 upvotes
Other useful link: toysrus.ca/thunderbay
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2580 posts
1725 upvotes
Winnipeg
bfr wrote: Other useful link: toysrus.ca/thunderbay
Thanks.:) I thought there might have been one for Thunder Bay but I didn't play around to find it. They both have the same info for each other just changes the word from Winnipeg to Thunder Bay. All the fine print has both cities listed.
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*