[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1613 posts
230 upvotes
Newmarket
booblehead wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 6:57 am
I thought I saw a couple of BRZ @ Maple Subaru yesterday. They were parked out at the front door.

As for FRS, they can't be in short supply because the Toyota dealer close to my office, there are two FRSs have been sitting there for well over 4 / 5 months.

two weeks ago i called richmond hill subaru, markham subaru, maple subaru, and willowdale subaru......all were expecting a shipment around this time, and none had any......probably what you saw is that shipment i didn't want to wait for
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1613 posts
230 upvotes
Newmarket
samm wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 12:50 pm
Post some pics when you pick her up. =)
with pleasure! :D

got my new boy thursday evening......had to drive the next day in that awful rain all the way to brampton.......yuck

i think i'll always have to explain my license or maybe just swap scion badges for subaru.....anyways the plate is 7 years old.......got it when i bought my very first mk4 golf tdi that died tragically.......that was my baby that i'll always miss.....named him bruiser - brzr (there's a story behind that as well......that i don't feel like typing out)

the black golf i traded in to the left, and the new baby to the right

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7751_n.jpg[/IMG]
Jun 2, 2012
65 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
nice car! drive the hell outta it this summer cause its gonna be a PITA come winter.. my car is really as low or a little lower and scrapes my driveway every so often when i back out of it cant imagine the fun im going to have in the snow.. have you considered getting a beater for the winter?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1613 posts
230 upvotes
Newmarket
itzbrandonbruh wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 4:39 pm
nice car! drive the hell outta it this summer cause its gonna be a PITA come winter.. my car is really as low or a little lower and scrapes my driveway every so often when i back out of it cant imagine the fun im going to have in the snow.. have you considered getting a beater for the winter?
i do have another car....a station wagon
this is a second car
plus i work from home.......so i don't do much driving anyway
Jul 22, 2012
717 posts
177 upvotes
FR-S looks really good in white color, so beautiful. That's what I am talking about. Women, especially good looking ones shouldn't drive VW Golf. You can clearly see how stylish FR-S looks in front of VW Golf. Why the heck VW named it "Golf" ? It should be renamed to "VW Box" because that's exactly what it looks like.

I strongly recommend you should get windows tinted. SolarGard Premium Grade 17% on back and 23% on front. This car will look Hot :)
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
12763 posts
9140 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Xiaohaibao wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 7:01 pm
LOL people pay 37k for a Golf? ROFL
And a $30k frs is ok? LMAO!!!
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4597 upvotes
Montreal
EP32k2 wrote:
Jun 30th, 2013 7:58 pm
And a $30k frs is ok? LMAO!!!
What about a BMW diesel for $70K? Is that OK?
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
12763 posts
9140 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ottofly wrote:
Jun 30th, 2013 9:06 pm
What about a BMW diesel for $70K? Is that OK?
Yes actually.