None
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
1656 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver
ksgill wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 2:28 pm
Are you still hung up on me buying one stock out of your 10 stocks recommendation? I was just responding to the other poster, not looking for another canned response from you on the topic.
pretty sure the comments are NOT about you buying one stock, but buying one stock and bashing the entire model and system - using that one stock as your entire argument, and to continue arguing the same thing over and over based on that single transaction. It seems you just dont understand this thread at all, but you argue as if you do (which make you look like an idiot btw) - the guy isnt recommending single stocks to buy, hes recommending an entire portfolio and system to make decisions.

disclaimer - im not invested in this thread at all, but i think i have at least an elementary understand of its foundation and its goal, as opposed to you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2010
4300 posts
3258 upvotes
ksgill wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 2:28 pm
Are you still hung up on me buying one stock out of your 10 stocks recommendation? I was just responding to the other poster, not looking for another canned response from you on the topic.

Move on, I know I have after taking a loss on a losing bet. :lol:
Your losing bet has nothing to do with this strategy, so you can post that on a new thread. Let's keep this thread relevant to this strategy - which is about buying 10 holdings as per Graham's principle and ranked on a multitude of factors geared towards total return.

Rod
Everything about my Investing and automated Trading strategies to boost your income: https://boostyourincome.ca