Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Train Simulator 2015: Steam Edition $9.15 (85% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2015 5:14 pm
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
But it doesn't include 212 add-ons totalling $2,570.61
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes
It's taking every fibre of my being not to troll this thread.

Seems like a good deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2347 posts
1121 upvotes
Edmonton
Messerschmitt wrote: Is this basically railworks? Did they changed the name?
I believe it was Railworks before it was Train Simulator. I think I had the 2012 version initially or something, they've continually upgraded everyone each year. This current one is by far the worst performing version of all, and they broke a bunch of stuff in the forced upgrade that I have no idea if it's been fixed. I actually enjoyed the game for that it was (relaxing).
Jun 20, 2007
245 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, I'd also advise against getting this game. I bought it when it was one of the previous iterations and it was pretty good/fun at the time, but this 2015 edition in particular has made the game WAY worse. Lots of stuff simply doesn't work, and it's become clear that ever-expanding DLC has taken priority over actually updating/fixing the core game.

Granted, I haven't touched the game in many months, so it is possible that they've made major improvements since then, but I doubt it...
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
Tried the Via version and got halfway and whole thing froze up and I had to finish off with a bus simulator...very realistic
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
I think the sale ended? I see 50% off @ 30.49 CAD now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)