Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toys R Us

TRU: Amiibo Greninja May 29...

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2015 11:54 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213268 upvotes
Montreal

[Toys R Us] TRU: Amiibo Greninja May 29...

Hi there,

Well, my friend got her public sac in today and behold, the famous Greninja is coming on May 29, like the rest. The good news is, it won't be as bad as Lucario. TRU stores will have a min. of 50 Greninja per store, one per customer/family.

As for the rest of the Wave 4, there will min. 50 varies (no idea what sorted will be available as whatever is shipped is directly from Nintendo). My guest there will be a lot of Charizard and Pac-Man (that's in the flyer). Wario is still unknown if it will be a common one. Robin and Lucina will be the rare of the bunch, along with Jiggypuff. Silver Mario is still unknown.

All Wave 4 will be one per customer/family. The limit will be strictly enforced.

Store opens at 9 AM, at least, for Quebec. I wish you all good luck. Be nice to the staff that is working that day.

Ju Leon...
55 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7279 posts
1818 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
If you want your Greninja the best bet is to show up 30 min early and line up. Also note that if you want Jugglypuff it's Walmart exclusive in Canada. Ness is EB only and chances are you can't get one in-store on Friday period.

Out of the non-exclusives Robin and Lucina will be unicorn while Pacman should be common. I would put Charizard as uncommon and Wario as rare.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Mar 2, 2011
158 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the stock details Ju Leon! ... is that your name?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3762 posts
1544 upvotes
Montreal
May 29 I expect a bigger line with all these coming out in a single day...
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3538 posts
876 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Which ones are the best for an investment?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213268 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It's not stock details, it's what on the flyer itself. *lol*

As for the investment comment, I think most RFDer here aren't too kind to hoarders/resellers and stuff. If that is your goal, keep it to yourself. It is none of our business, but don't brag about it.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1729 posts
402 upvotes
Kitchener
each store has an exclusive?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1594 posts
1367 upvotes
Edmonton
iLLNESS wrote: each store has an exclusive?
This isn't news... It's been that way for a long time
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
When I was a kid, everyone had a "favorite" and was just happy to open a present and receive their "favorite".

Kids these days, they want it all, or nothing .. if they can't have it all, they throw a tantrum and cry that life is no longer worth living.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
iLLNESS wrote: each store has an exclusive?
I wish most people think the same way,it would be much easier for me to complete my collection and I won't have to wake up early on the 29th.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213268 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

For Wave 4 rareness. Robin and Lucina are the two rare ones, then Wario, then Charizard. Pac-Man seem to be a lot and Silver Mario is almost at par with it.

I think Greninja should be fine if you go in the morning, unless 50 people line up outside. *lol* It won't be that bad unlike Lucario (only 20). Ness is an EBGames exclusive and don't bother going there unless you have a pre-order. Jiggypuff, I won't even bother, unless if they have the same quantities as Ness/Greninja for the exclusive, then it should last at least the morning. I just hope Walmart has a 1 per customer policy in store, unlike the the US, I heard stories some hoarders simply bought all of them without giving a danm about people behind him waiting in line.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1729 posts
402 upvotes
Kitchener
D168 wrote: This isn't news... It's been that way for a long time
how many waves previously had so many exclusives for different stores?
Oct 16, 2013
43 posts
22 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
raspeed wrote: When I was a kid, everyone had a "favorite" and was just happy to open a present and receive their "favorite".

Kids these days, they want it all, or nothing .. if they can't have it all, they throw a tantrum and cry that life is no longer worth living.
Actually it's always been this way. The difference is that with the internet, the reaction is immediate. There will always be kids who want everything.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Walmart and Eb games already shipped my Amiibo orders ,No shipping notice from Bestbuy yet,still missing Greninja and Lucina ,hopefully I will try my luck at TRU tomorrow morning.
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

For Wave 4 rareness. Robin and Lucina are the two rare ones, then Wario, then Charizard. Pac-Man seem to be a lot and Silver Mario is almost at par with it.

I think Greninja should be fine if you go in the morning, unless 50 people line up outside. *lol* It won't be that bad unlike Lucario (only 20). Ness is an EBGames exclusive and don't bother going there unless you have a pre-order. Jiggypuff, I won't even bother, unless if they have the same quantities as Ness/Greninja for the exclusive, then it should last at least the morning. I just hope Walmart has a 1 per customer policy in store, unlike the the US, I heard stories some hoarders simply bought all of them without giving a danm about people behind him waiting in line.

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
iLLNESS wrote: how many waves previously had so many exclusives for different stores?
Meta Knight (BB) Rosalina (Target) Lucario (TRU) and And Shulk (EB Games) Thanks Marcus.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)