Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[True Religion] May 25th-29th International Centre: $60-$75 Jeans

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2016 2:52 pm
Tags:
None
May 7, 2012
392 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto

[True Religion] May 25th-29th International Centre: $60-$75 Jeans

True Religion may not be everyone's thing, but great deal for those it caters to.
Prices are much cheaper than outlets, decent line (roughly 15 minutes to pay), change room available, with mirrors.

Sale runs Today to May 29th.

Additional 10% off TODAY ONLY, with email from Premium Retail Group.

Selection for all sizes, tables were constantly being replenished when I was there. Common sizes had multiple tables vs 1.

They had everything from underwear to Jackets.

Tshirts - $25
long sleeve tees - $30
L/s button ups - $40
Jeans - $60
Billy T/ "double stitch" jeans - $75

(Forgot to take a picture of full price list, sorry)

21 replies
Jul 17, 2012
329 posts
1053 upvotes
Never thought this brand was worth it, even at $60.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4909 posts
4914 upvotes
Ontario
I find that True Atheist hold up better overtime and are more honest about their products.
---
Jan 23, 2015
66 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Went there around 10:30am. Holy crap. super long line up. Then head back home.
I went to many warehouse sales but nothing was like this.

I rather pay more at outlet...
May 7, 2012
392 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
garbun629 wrote: Went there around 10:30am. Holy crap. super long line up. Then head back home.
I went to many warehouse sales but nothing was like this.

I rather pay more at outlet...
Damn. Luckily, it was pretty dead when I went around 3.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Never owned true before but seen quite a few wear it. The only brand i really like and wouldnt mind spending money on is rock revival. Anyone know how true compare to rr? From what ive noticed aside from branding logos everything else is the same, no?
Banned
Sep 19, 2012
453 posts
770 upvotes
Edmonton
Please put the city name in posts like this in the future, preferably in the title.
Oct 15, 2011
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Lineup was huge today at the 11am opening (looked like 100+ people for sure waiting for the sale to open). I left and came back at 1pm - no lineup and only about 60ish people in the store. Good variety of merchandise left, especially jeans. The lineup to pay took roughly 30 minutes and that was with not many people there, so plan ahead.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
For the jeans check where they were made though, the ones made in the US are higher quality than the others.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2131 posts
2104 upvotes
Toronto
Bedboi wrote: Never owned true before but seen quite a few wear it. The only brand i really like and wouldnt mind spending money on is rock revival. Anyone know how true compare to rr? From what ive noticed aside from branding logos everything else is the same, no?
Rock revival is garbage. Have you ever tried Nudie?
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
inb4 "im not paying more than $20 for a pair of jeans"
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
desm0nd wrote: Rock revival is garbage. Have you ever tried Nudie?
That aint my taste. Bunch of skinnies jeans and im not a fan of women jeans. The logo design is no different than any $20 jeans. Theres no distinct washes. They might as well sell them in walmart
Oct 15, 2011
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
bomberman447 wrote:For the jeans check where they were made though, the ones made in the US are higher quality than the others.
2 of the 3 jeans I bought are tagged as Made in USA, FYI.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2131 posts
2104 upvotes
Toronto
Bedboi wrote: That aint my taste. Bunch of skinnies jeans and im not a fan of women jeans. The logo design is no different than any $20 jeans. Theres no distinct washes. They might as well sell them in walmart
They are not all skinny jeans lol. And if you are looking for logos/design, rather than quality & fit, then sure, stay with Rock Revival.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
One of my exs decided that True Religion was a good brand and made me buy shoes.
Worst shoes ever. Soles that were so thin that you could feel the ground.

I'd take my $20 Costco shoes over $100 "branded" shoes any day of the week.
Jul 17, 2012
329 posts
1053 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: One of my exs decided that True Religion was a good brand and made me buy shoes.
Worst shoes ever. Soles that were so thin that you could feel the ground.

I'd take my $20 Costco shoes over $100 "branded" shoes any day of the week.
I have a feeling the shoes or underwear at these locations are fakes. They don't even have an underwear or shoe section on their main site...

Yeah, don't buy shoes from a company that is only famous for their jeans.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
Yeah... I was thinking with the wrong head.
Mar 22, 2012
362 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
went there and came back with 6 pairs of jeans($60 each) 2 sweats and 2 shorts($40 each). came to $587 after taxes
a lot of variety. pretty good quality and styles. most jeans are made in USA
they have everything for men and women from underwear to tshirts to dress shirts to sweaters, jackets, jeans, shorts, sweats, shoes and hats
i got there around 3, there was no line up and checked out around 5 no line up as well

there's a sign which says if you're wearing true religion stuff you can't go in but they let you in with a ziptie attached to your trues, best to avoid situation though.
change rooms are an open space with a few standing mirrors so you might want to wear underwear on that trip
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
Are these jeans this much special or it's just the hype
Aug 22, 2007
745 posts
581 upvotes
Have a few. They last and hold up in terms of quality. However I find 7 for all man kind and diesels to be more comfortable and less flashy... Then again I find myself wearing track pants most or the time these days...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)