Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] TS - $75 Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad (2/3/4)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2014 2:46 pm
[OP]
Jul 3, 2008
473 posts
249 upvotes
Ontario

[The Source] TS - $75 Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad (2/3/4)

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8012249

[IMG]http://images.thesource.ca/images/Onlin ... 12249l.jpg[/IMG]

Item: Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case
Model: F5L149TTBLK
Price: $74.99

I'll admit the price isn't super hot, but this is IMO the best iPad keyboard case on the market, and the lowest I've seen it go (exception: same price early Dec, but that was before the gift card deal). Decent deal if you happen to be sitting on a ton of TS gift cards (like a true RFDer)

If you're after quality, the only other competitors worth mentioning are the ZAGGfolio (read Amazon reviews - iPad falls out) and the Logitech Keypad Folio (doesn't look as slick, but larger keyboard). Best feature? Automatically turns on/off when you prop it up - no switch to turn off or worry about draining your keyboard battery.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4312 posts
1108 upvotes
Ottawa
Who will spend $75 for old stuff, I don't , if it's $20 , i maybe think about it for my ipad4
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4312 posts
1108 upvotes
Ottawa
The old is compare to iPad air
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
The Bay one was delivered yesterday, it's flimsy. It does not stay up. It's basically a leather strap that clicks to a magnet on the back. You can't rest it on your lap, it has to stay on a table surface to stand up right
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
1987 posts
912 upvotes
Montreal
PokerPrince wrote:
Jan 10th, 2014 2:59 pm
The Bay one was delivered yesterday, it's flimsy. It does not stay up. It's basically a leather strap that clicks to a magnet on the back. You can't rest it on your lap, it has to stay on a table surface to stand up right
That's disappointing, I ordered the mini version for 17.99, still haven't received it, are you keeping yours? I heard they don't return in-store anymore if you used paypal

Here's a better deal, if you can find these in-store at The Bay:
Mayosandwich wrote:
Jan 11th, 2014 2:18 pm
Logotech Ipad mini ultrathin keyboard covers $24.99!!! Smokin hot deal! These are $79 @ FS and BB!!!!! Fits the retina mini!

They also have the ipad 2/3/4 version, same model, $34.99!!!

[IMG]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx21 ... 115534.jpg[/IMG]
Banned
Jun 28, 2012
5562 posts
813 upvotes
Calgary
mtl-D wrote:
Jan 12th, 2014 1:04 pm
That's disappointing, I ordered the mini version for 17.99, still haven't received it, are you keeping yours? I heard they don't return in-store anymore if you used paypal

Here's a better deal, if you can find these in-store at The Bay:
Thats a smokin hot deal especially for the minikeyboard. Ive used this exact keyboard on my ipad air ($100 at BB/FS), I liked it and found it quite good, but to me $100 was just too expensive. The reason this one attracted me was cause for people who dont use a case on their ipad, their ipad just slides in from the top and held by a magnet. All the other keyboards, pretty much are cases where its a lot more hassle to remove and insert. This logitech is quick and easy, on and off like taking off/on a smart cover.

But for $24.99, if I had a mini its well worth it. Very solid build on these keyboards, the backside is aluminum.