74 upvotes
Toronto, ON

KitchenAid blender, chopper, mixer $39.99ea + 12 easypay

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
TSC
Today's showstopper https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Kitc ... E:12033259

Currently $79 at walmart and $49 at amazon. Bonus, it has free shipping and 12 easy pays, so only 3.33 a month.

They also have the hand mixer on for the same price and easy pay plan
https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Kitc ... E:12112995
and a mini chopper
https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Kitc ... E:12071039

Haven't looked through them all, but I believe all their other KitchenAid items have 12 Easypay and free shipping as well today.
24 replies
Mar 9, 2014
263 posts
114 upvotes
Stouffville
Thank you! Been wanting a hand blender. Got it and the chopper in Boysenberry colour.
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
14565 posts
4022 upvotes
Easy pay seals the deal, no way i could afford it otherwise, my 100K salary puts me at the bottom of the RFD pay scale Disappointed But Relieved Face
General Zod for Premier would have been less evil then the other guy
[OP]
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Deal will be dead soon, for those debating.
Jan 3, 2007
149 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
i refuse to buy any kitchenaid appliances now due to my horrendous experience with their so-called pro series mixer - only 3 yrs of light use and the metal on the machine actually broke due to poor welding. On top of that is the atrocious customer service. Never again spending hundreds of dollars on pieces of glorified garbage.
Oct 6, 2012
48 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
penguindude wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 12:51 am
i refuse to buy any kitchenaid appliances now due to my horrendous experience with their so-called pro series mixer - only 3 yrs of light use and the metal on the machine actually broke due to poor welding. On top of that is the atrocious customer service. Never again spending hundreds of dollars on pieces of glorified garbage.
Woah calm down. I've never had an issue with my kitchenaid stuff and I abuse it. I've also had great experiences with their customer service. If anyone's debating I'd recommenced just buying.
Jan 3, 2007
149 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Joelab wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 1:02 am
Woah calm down. I've never had an issue with my kitchenaid stuff and I abuse it. I've also had great experiences with their customer service. If anyone's debating I'd recommenced just buying.
Dude i waited over an hr on the phone just to be hung up. After calling in again and waited for another 45min, they told me they can only offer me 15% off a new machine for something thats clearly a manufacturer defect. LOL

If you can find a dirt cheap deal on their stuff, buy it, cause they are dirt cheap quality products. But dont expect them to last.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
1884 posts
404 upvotes
Windsor
penguindude wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 1:21 am
Dude i waited over an hr on the phone just to be hung up. After calling in again and waited for another 45min, they told me they can only offer me 15% off a new machine for something thats clearly a manufacturer defect. LOL

If you can find a dirt cheap deal on their stuff, buy it, cause they are dirt cheap quality products. But dont expect them to last.
It isn't, and I don't believe there is a single weld in that entire machine, so it calls into question if you know what actually failed (if anything):

You can see the entire machine taken apart; it's actually pretty neat. You may have had issues with yours, but the build quality is about as good as you're going to get.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Jan 3, 2007
149 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
ChubChub wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 10:23 am
It isn't, and I don't believe there is a single weld in that entire machine, so it calls into question if you know what actually failed (if anything):

You can see the entire machine taken apart; it's actually pretty neat. You may have had issues with yours, but the build quality is about as good as you're going to get.
Don't BS me when you don't even know what you're talking about. I was talking about the "pro" series.

Sep 9, 2013
522 posts
161 upvotes
Ottawa
I often see the mini chopper on sale at CT and the Bay for $49
Nov 14, 2013
442 posts
125 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
dookiepants wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 12:06 am
find a Rogers employee for another 25% off!
Last time i hooked up a fellow RFDer, i got screwed. Never again