Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

TSC: Oxygenics Tri Spa Shower Head (Fixed or hand held) - $24.95+tax+$7.97 shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2012 11:58 am
46 replies
Aug 24, 2009
150 posts
208 upvotes
Smithville, Ontario
+1 good deal - my dad bought one of these way back when I was a teenager living at home....best showerhead ever!
Jan 6, 2008
110 posts
26 upvotes
Ordered. Somewhat mixed reviews on Amazon, but overall their patented kungfu is highly rated and Oxygenics is difficult to buy here in Canuckistan.
Oct 14, 2008
889 posts
363 upvotes
I've never tried this one but I am probably the fussiest person on earth when it comes to showerheads. I have a boxfull of spare showerheads and must have spent hundreds over the years looking for the right balance between power, spread and spray selections. My search ended after experiencing the one below at a hotel I stayed at a couple of years ago. It's so good I even travel with it too :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MV ... ttom_links
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
Whirlwind wrote: I've never tried this one but I am probably the fussiest person on earth when it comes to showerheads. I have a boxfull of spare showerheads and must have spent hundreds over the years looking for the right balance between power, spread and spray selections. My search ended after experiencing the one below at a hotel I stayed at a couple of years ago. It's so good I even travel with it too :)

If you come to our small resort Please don't change out the showerhead!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Feb 22, 2011
441 posts
350 upvotes
Whirlwind wrote: I've never tried this one but I am probably the fussiest person on earth when it comes to showerheads. I have a boxfull of spare showerheads and must have spent hundreds over the years looking for the right balance between power, spread and spray selections. My search ended after experiencing the one below at a hotel I stayed at a couple of years ago. It's so good I even travel with it too :)

Wow, do you bring teflon tape with you too ?
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14957 posts
2917 upvotes
Toronto

You're odd.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3580 posts
2795 upvotes
Pothole city
wilsonlam97 wrote: You're odd.
This is the kind of stuff I would keep for myself. One of the weirdest thing I ever heard.
Apr 26, 2011
3333 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto

thanks for sharing. I don't get what's so odd about this, the man likes to have a perfect showerhead. Good for him for not settling with anything less.
Oct 14, 2008
889 posts
363 upvotes
Ok relax ppl. If you don't have anything to contribute to this thread (about showerheads), please move along. (Now that's what I call odd) :D
Feb 22, 2009
245 posts
148 upvotes
Cornwall
Guys, I'm trusting you ... I really hope you will not disappoint me !!!! I was looking for a shower head and I could not find anything I like in HomeDepot / RenoDepot below the 50$ limit ...

I will edit this post and tell you my opinion after testing it !
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know how long this deal is valid till?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2004
5264 posts
125 upvotes
Nepean
Im gonna go with this anal freaks suggestion instead lol.

heatware available upon request
Aug 26, 2011
446 posts
410 upvotes
Niagara Falls
From a review on the TSC website.
[QUOTE]By LA
from Ottawa
I decided to purchase this shower head to save money on my water bill - I have two sons who love to take very long showers - I'll have to see if it makes a difference on my next bill - as to the claim that the water pressure is not affected, this is not accurate in my case - the pressure is dimished but still good enough
BOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend[/QUOTE]

Hahahah I'm sure they're love taking long showers.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2010
5621 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto

where did you purchase this in canada?
Oct 14, 2008
889 posts
363 upvotes
Gotoff wrote: where did you purchase this in canada?
Bought it from Amazon.com...too expensive in Canada...if I remember correctly at the time with taxes and shipping to Canada (no duties) I paid around $75.

EDIT: I tried adding to my cart but I guess they don't ship them to Canada anymore...just checked my order history...it was sold by Amazon export sales, INC and the total with shipping was $70.36.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ordered the TriSpa (hand shower model) last week and it came on Friday. Installed it on the weekend and I must say my shower experience has improved greatly because of this showerhead. A huge improvement in the water pressure. Quality of the shower head is great. Brass material and fittings throughout and no plastic parts. Thanks OP for posting this... I was looking for a showerhead for awhile but never saw any good deals with good recommendations until now. So glad I jumped on it.