Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TSC Stores

SportDog YardTrainer 350 $119.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2015 2:24 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
1837 posts
598 upvotes
Guelph

[TSC Stores] SportDog YardTrainer 350 $119.99

Decent deal on the SportTrainer 350. These are great/quality trainer collars. I have had one for a few years now.

300 Yard Range -DryTek Waterproof Design Technology -8 Instantly Selectable Static Stimulation Levels -Option to train with Tone -Uses NiMH Rechargeable Batteries -Basic Training Instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney Included -Has a Low Battery detect feature in both Transmitter and Receiver -Transmitter only weighs 3.3 ounces -Collar Receiver weighs only 4.6 Ounces with Collar Strap
Images
5 replies
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
I have been looking at the ones on aliexpress, is this truely worth more than double? I am tempted at this price though
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
1837 posts
598 upvotes
Guelph
k1ll4hb33 wrote: I have been looking at the ones on aliexpress, is this truely worth more than double? I am tempted at this price though
Not sure what alliexpress has to offer, but the sportdog trainer is one of the best if not the best.

Not sure you will find it cheaper then this on sale or not.

Here's a bunch of reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/SportDOG-SD-350-R ... B00CQ8JRPS
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
I have been using the Sportdog GPS collars for months and, despite some software glitches, can vouch that you are buying a well designed and superior built product. Certainly a lot better than the Chinese knock-offs. And in my case, firmware updates comes often. A proof that Sportdog is behind their products.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)