• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 1:57 pm
[OP]
Jan 23, 2017
308 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto

[TSC Stores] Corrosion Free 400ml Spray can $5, PM Opportunity @ CT

Formula 3000 Corrosion Free is on sale at TSC Stores for $5.00 again!

Great time to get a quick spray on the vehicles with warm weather and salt everywhere.

Many have been able to PM at Canadian Tire, can we get a list of stores where people have had success with this?

Enjoy!
12 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1581 posts
60 upvotes
During the last sale a few weeks ago, I was successful at both North York (Leslie/Sheppard) and Stouffville (Hoover Park/Hwy 48).

You need to check out at the returns counter and not the regular check out aisle (lining up at regular check out will just result in them sending you over to returns; they can't physically process the price match). The 'beat the price' 5 cents back in CT money is supposedly only if you have the CT 'Money' card, but if you're lucky and the associate doesn't care/have a clue, then you may happily collect some CT money :)
[OP]
Jan 23, 2017
308 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
flypretty wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 3:14 pm
During the last sale a few weeks ago, I was successful at both North York (Leslie/Sheppard) and Stouffville (Hoover Park/Hwy 48).

You need to check out at the returns counter and not the regular check out aisle (lining up at regular check out will just result in them sending you over to returns; they can't physically process the price match). The 'beat the price' 5 cents back in CT money is supposedly only if you have the CT 'Money' card, but if you're lucky and the associate doesn't care/have a clue, then you may happily collect some CT money :)
Thanks for sharing the location and note about CT money!
[OP]
Jan 23, 2017
308 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Just noticed this deal expires Thursday, March 23 for those still looking to grab some (it's a flyer item/sale).
Sep 15, 2013
8 posts
Hi, I tried this at Markham Road and Lawrence and the Customer representative says CT does not recognize it if its .com site.
[OP]
Jan 23, 2017
308 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
paolopascual wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 1:57 pm
Hi, I tried this at Markham Road and Lawrence and the Customer representative says CT does not recognize it if its .com site.
I would probably just counter that by showing them the Ontario flyer, or Ontario locations. Sorry to hear!
Feb 18, 2010
601 posts
119 upvotes
Greely
If I pricematch any more cans of CF 3000, I will have to open a rustproofing business...
Sep 15, 2013
8 posts
I tried again, here at Brampton location. Showed it to the CS, Lady was mean and says she doesn't do The Shopping Channel at all even though the flyer is in Ontario. Location: 2850 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6S 6E9
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
5876 posts
1835 upvotes
Mississauga
paolopascual wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 2:51 pm
I tried again, here at Brampton location. Showed it to the CS, Lady was mean and says she doesn't do The Shopping Channel at all even though the flyer is in Ontario. Location: 2850 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6S 6E9
LOL have you opened the link in the OP?,it's TSC store,it's not The Shopping channel,it's hardware store in select areas in ON,the closest to you is Milton location.
Sep 15, 2013
8 posts
Ohhh LOL. I did go on the site and showed it to her. Ok I will try again. Thanks dude.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7477 posts
2414 upvotes
Toronto
paolopascual wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 2:51 pm

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Dec 13, 2009
18 posts
6 upvotes
I bought a can a year ago when it was on sale. Went to use a couple of weeks back and it was empty because the can rusted out.
Aug 9, 2010
278 posts
103 upvotes
schlorge wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 5:00 pm
I bought a can a year ago when it was on sale. Went to use a couple of weeks back and it was empty because the can rusted out.
Har har har. Better get runnin' boi, dem pants r on fire!