Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Today's Shopping Choice

Vitamix Creations Elite @ Showstopper price w/ free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2015 11:40 am
Feb 7, 2011
33 posts
32 upvotes

[Today's Shopping Choice] Vitamix Creations Elite @ Showstopper price w/ free shipping

I have been wanting a Vitamix for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time.

Today's Showstopper on the The Shopping Channel is the Vitamix Creations Elite Blender. Comes with 48 oz jar, tamper, cookbook and instructional DVD.

2.2 horsepower motor (supposedly quieter?)

You can choose the Easy Pay of 12 monthly payments of $44.08 (this is what sold me on purchasing - the fact that I don't have to spend around $600 in one shot!)
Use promo code SHIP150 to get free shipping

First payment will include the $44.08 and taxes. The subsequent 11 payments will be $44.08

DON'T FORGET!!!! GCR 3.50% or ebates at 3%

Thought I'd pass along for anyone else who is interested

(Can't wait to make homemade nut butter, soups, ice cream...)
18 replies
Jan 20, 2015
43 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Never ordered from TSC and curious how their Easy Pay works. FAQ says nothing about a credit check but just requires a security verification on a revolving credit card. Can someone confirm?
Nov 3, 2008
545 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Personally, Costco is the way to go for Vitamix. For @ the same price you get the Vitamix with preset programs, the 64 oz containber, and their full warranty. I would find that small container too limiting when I make green juices and soups. The only advantage to the TSC one is that with the low profile it can fit under cabinetry easier.
Feb 7, 2011
33 posts
32 upvotes
piphulk wrote: Never ordered from TSC and curious how their Easy Pay works. FAQ says nothing about a credit check but just requires a security verification on a revolving credit card. Can someone confirm?
Not sure - first time I have ordered with them as well.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
The motor is the big difference between Costco and tsc... Tsc is the newer, stronger 2.2 horse power motor. One disadvantage to the shorter jar is that it doesn't blend as well for small volume as the blades don't get at all the ingredients.

kzod wrote: Personally, Costco is the way to go for Vitamix. For @ the same price you get the Vitamix with preset programs, the 64 oz containber, and their full warranty. I would find that small container too limiting when I make green juices and soups. The only advantage to the TSC one is that with the low profile it can fit under cabinetry easier.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1019 posts
130 upvotes
Durham
mic2074 wrote: The motor is the big difference between Costco and tsc... Tsc is the newer, stronger 2.2 horse power motor. One disadvantage to the shorter jar is that it doesn't blend as well for small volume as the blades don't get at all the ingredients.
+1. The creation elites is the equivalent to pro 300 series carried by the bay during that coupon fiasco.
For sale:

"If the theory doesn't match the fact, change the fact"
Heatware
Nov 3, 2008
250 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
piphulk wrote: Never ordered from TSC and curious how their Easy Pay works. FAQ says nothing about a credit check but just requires a security verification on a revolving credit card. Can someone confirm?
willywonka_71 wrote: Not sure - first time I have ordered with them as well.
I've used TSC Easy Pay before, for a piece of gym equipment. Essentially, they divide up your payments (based on # of easy pays), and charge the amount monthly on your credit card. The first payment includes any shipping fees.

For example: $100 item + $6.95 shipping + Tax over 3 Easy pays

Payment 1 charged to your card: $33.34 + 6.95 + tax
Payment 2 charged to your card: $33.33 + tax
Payment 3 charged to your card: $33.33 + tax
All done!

It's kind of like an interest free short term loan - you receive the item right away, but pay for it in installments.
Jan 20, 2015
43 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
steady wrote: It's kind of like an interest free short term loan - you receive the item right away, but pay for it in installments.
Thanks. Is there a credit check involved/OAC? Or you just simply need a revolving credit card?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2459 posts
948 upvotes
Halton
Can't beat Costco return policy.
Oct 5, 2010
610 posts
933 upvotes
piphulk wrote: Thanks. Is there a credit check involved/OAC? Or you just simply need a revolving credit card?
Payment just come off credit card no credit check.
Nov 6, 2009
53 posts
56 upvotes
How does this compare with the Blendtec?
Nov 3, 2008
250 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
piphulk wrote: Thanks. Is there a credit check involved/OAC? Or you just simply need a revolving credit card?
It was pretty instantaneous, so I'm not sure they have time to do a credit check. I did the order online, and IIRC, it just asks you which payment option you want, and I chose the installments, and then entered my Visa / Mastercard (can't remember which). I doubt they did a credit after I placed the order.
Nov 3, 2008
250 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
jp45654 wrote: How does this compare with the Blendtec?
Don't even open up this can of worms! :-0 There have been tons of discussions (on RFD and other forums) about the virtues of each.
It really is whichever you think works for you! (Personally use a Blendtec and have been happy but have friends with Vitamixes who are equally happy.)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1766 posts
2590 upvotes

No they simply charge your credit card once a month. Thats why its so convenient!

I got a blendtec from TSC and im very happy with it
Aug 17, 2013
24 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this. Not because it was a great deal, I just wanted it. The going rate for the 7500 model plus 64oz jar is $609 at the moment (Amazon, juiceforlife, etc.) and that's with a 7 year warranty. Of course, TSC's reference point for their discount is the MRSP of $679. It also threw in a drinks 101 book as part of the deal that is not really on the radar screen, at least when I looked for it on Amazon. So comparing the TSC's 7500 model with 48oz jar, 5 year warranty, plus kinda throw away book for $529 versus same model with 64oz jar and 7 year warranty for $609 elswhere...not much to get excited about. For me, it was a case of coming in below $600 with tax so marginally easier to explain to the Missus when she finds out.
Dec 5, 2010
124 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
As far as I can tell, the ones at Costco do not have the preset programs. I wish it did. Anyone know where I can get the Pro Series 750 for a good price? The one from TSC appears to be the Pro Series 7500, similar to the 750 but without the presets. Also it looks like the deal is dead now. Shows 701$ for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
2408 posts
555 upvotes
dollar1 wrote: As far as I can tell, the ones at Costco do not have the preset programs. I wish it did. Anyone know where I can get the Pro Series 750 for a good price? The one from TSC appears to be the Pro Series 7500, similar to the 750 but without the presets. Also it looks like the deal is dead now. Shows 701$ for me.
I just bought the 7500 series at Costco a few weeks ago so I did a bit of research before. The 7500 series is exactly the same machine as the 750 Pro but without the presets (which you don't really need anyway). The Creations series has the same 7500 base but the form factor is different (as somebody mentioned previously the jar is smaller and also appears higher). Depends on your kitchen and if you need the bigger jar. We went with the 7500 because of the low profile. It fits easily under the counter. The cheapest I could find the Pro was Amazon at the time. But as I said, unless you really need those presets then go with the 7500. Fantastic machine. Easy to use and clean. My whole routine (preparing the fruits and veggies and clean up) is only about ten minutes. I couldn't be happier with it. Blends things unbelievably smooth. I started having smoothies for breakfast and lunch and have already dropped 10 pounds or so. My two year old also is getting into my kale spinach strawberry blueberry raspberry chia seed flax seed paprika smoothies (don't knock it!) as well. She loves them and it's a great way to complement the rest of her breakfast and sneak fruits and veggies into her diet.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1321 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
The presets are only useful if you follow their recipes exactly. When I make a smoothy I generally throw what I have available into the jar and blend it until I note that it is all mixed to the proper degree. A preset cannot do that for you.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1252 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
dollar1 wrote: As far as I can tell, the ones at Costco do not have the preset programs. I wish it did. Anyone know where I can get the Pro Series 750 for a good price? The one from TSC appears to be the Pro Series 7500, similar to the 750 but without the presets. Also it looks like the deal is dead now. Shows 701$ for me.
The one at TSC is the same as the Pro 300, just with a lower/smaller jar. If u want pre-sets you gotta buy the Pro 500 or Pro 750. I have one with pre-sets and I think they are the best feature on this blender. Wouldn't buy one without pre-sets. It makes your life so much easier.
You can try to score a deal at shop.ca when they have their 25% cashback (currently down to 15%).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)