Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

TSN.ca Euro 2012 Online Streaming (HD) Tournament Pass - $19.99 (No HST, No Ads)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2012 4:52 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
izzyzz wrote: If you share account login but watching different games (at different times) or if you're accessing your account at different times from different computers, shouldn't be a prob.
I have a friend that got this package the day it started so he could watch here at work. He tried logging in at home to watch games in the evening and it said no cc associated with the account id .. it shouldn't be ip related should it? only the account and password should get you in, correct?

anyone else confirm they've watched in different locations (ie home, work, friends place etc) ?
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
4403 posts
103 upvotes
crashxxx wrote: I have a friend that got this package the day it started so he could watch here at work. He tried logging in at home to watch games in the evening and it said no cc associated with the account id .. it shouldn't be ip related should it? only the account and password should get you in, correct?

anyone else confirm they've watched in different locations (ie home, work, friends place etc) ?
Yes, I watch it at home and at work on different IP addresses.
Yes I do have heatware. Look over here! Yes, here! Heatware: fitbrit
Dec 13, 2009
154 posts
49 upvotes
London
Ok, so I ponied up the 20 dollars for the tourney and things have not gone well when it matters. By midway through the second half of the Italy England quarter finals it has been non stop buffering to the point that it kept crashing my browser. In the end I have gone back free live streaming alternative and seriously regretting my investment...
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1202 posts
206 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
ironmonk wrote: Ok, so I ponied up the 20 dollars for the tourney and things have not gone well when it matters. By midway through the second half of the Italy England quarter finals it has been non stop buffering to the point that it kept crashing my browser. In the end I have gone back free live streaming alternative and seriously regretting my investment...
the next games are going to crowd the intertubes even more than the past ones. TSN is not one of the premier streams sites, dot with the information I provide in code, you can figure out a better site
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7407 posts
6683 upvotes
Toronto
discostupid wrote: the next games are going to crowd the intertubes even more than the past ones. TSN is not one of the premier streams sites, dot with the information I provide in code, you can figure out a better site
I like it! :lol:
Feb 10, 2007
541 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville
discostupid wrote: the next games are going to crowd the intertubes even more than the past ones.
You are right, it will become increasingly more difficult to get reliable online streams of these events as more and more people try to listen in. That's why it's best to listen to live Euro 2012 matches either on C or Ku band FTA satellite if you don't have access to TSN either on cable or satellite.

Regards,

PwrSurge
Back by popular demand, the RFD OTA and/or FTA HDTV group buy. Signup now!
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10908 posts
1061 upvotes
Mississauga
You can't watch a replay of it? What if I missed the game? I thought I could watch it online with this pass...
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11902 posts
1733 upvotes
GVR
2:45pm ET games suck! Don't they realize that it's during work for people in ET? Obviously ET is the only timezone that matters... :razz:
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
if you im not at home i watch all soccer matches on atdhe.ws good quality only thing is some of there links are in other languages so its kinda funny to listen to the commentators cause they like to drag their word FOOOOOORRRRRRRREVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR,
Feb 24, 2010
942 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
I came here for the $19.99 tournament pass, but left with something better. Thanks for links guys :D
Dec 6, 2008
903 posts
97 upvotes
Guelph
Stream has been awful for Germany-Italy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)