Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

TSN.ca Euro 2012 Online Streaming (HD) Tournament Pass - $19.99 (No HST, No Ads)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2012 4:52 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1202 posts
206 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
are there ads with the tourny pass?

$20 is good if there's no ads. otherwise pirate/free stream it shall be
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2055 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
DaLurker wrote: Anybody here purchased this and try the stream? I'm trying it out now and I'm getting a Video Error.

The stream will start 1 hr before kickoff...try again at 11 AM ET.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2005
2085 posts
274 upvotes
Markham, ON
samson wrote: The stream will start 1 hr before kickoff...try again at 11 AM ET.

*Smacks head* I've been checking their broadcast schedule thinking that was the start of the game which starts at 11am, so I thought the stream started 1 hour prior to that at 10am.

Thanks for the clarification :D
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2055 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
Stupy76 wrote: Noob question. How to watch through ESPN3?
I have a VPN to US server, but ESPN3 asks for broadband provider, which then requires me to log on to that provider's website?
Unless unblock-us has a login for you to use?

+1...how do you access ESPN3 without needing to enter cable info
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4243 posts
316 upvotes
samson wrote: The stream will start 1 hr before kickoff...try again at 11 AM ET.

What's the actual link that will show the game?
Aug 1, 2003
258 posts
16 upvotes
samson wrote: +1...how do you access ESPN3 without needing to enter cable info

Me too. I got an account at att.net, but that does not authorize me to watch ESPN3 using VPN. Anyone can help?
Jan 20, 2010
546 posts
306 upvotes
toronto
If I buy this pass, will it enable me to see the matches after? I would like to watch the matches after work at night...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
gamebird wrote: If I buy this pass, will it enable me to see the matches after? I would like to watch the matches after work at night...

Not sure but last world cup Rogers had all of the games on their on-demand service. If you have rogers you may want to look at that option. Not sure if they are offering this service this year.
Feb 8, 2007
575 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
If you read carefully, the $19.99 offer also includes the following wording:

Pay-Per-View streaming is for the live telecast only. Each game will be available on-demand for free on TSN.ca shortly after the end of each match.

So it looks like these games will be available after the fact for FREE. You're paying the $19.99 for live streaming only.
Nov 13, 2003
570 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
gamebird wrote: If I buy this pass, will it enable me to see the matches after? I would like to watch the matches after work at night...

You didn't read the thread, did you?
Jan 20, 2010
546 posts
306 upvotes
toronto
oh, that's great... so actually I can save the 19.99, i don't mind watching matches after as long as I don't know the score line :)
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1381 posts
130 upvotes
Markham
torontodragon
All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2055 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
If you are watching using the pass, can you share your experience? Is the quality good? buffering?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1140 posts
379 upvotes
samson wrote: If you are watching using the pass, can you share your experience? Is the quality good? buffering?

I'm not getting any issues i.e. buffering and the quality is good, however, since I'm at work :) I need to pause the game, yet when I un-pause the game it takes me to the live game....so is there any point in pausing the game?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2055 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
sc00ter77 wrote: I'm not getting any issues i.e. buffering and the quality is good, however, since I'm at work :) I need to pause the game, yet when I un-pause the game it takes me to the live game....so is there any point in pausing the game?
If only I could watch at work, that would be the least of my concern ..lol
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
Whenever possible watch it in an ethnic cafe or drink joint and you`ll fully enjoy your football because the old buggers down there have been talking about it for the past 4 years.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3282 posts
565 upvotes
Is there a way to test it before you buy? I want to make sure the stream makes it through the work firewall before I purchase.
Apr 21, 2011
208 posts
206 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks and thanked!
adamryb wrote: If you read carefully, the $19.99 offer also includes the following wording:

Pay-Per-View streaming is for the live telecast only. Each game will be available on-demand for free on TSN.ca shortly after the end of each match.

So it looks like these games will be available after the fact for FREE. You're paying the $19.99 for live streaming only.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)