Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16265 posts
13018 upvotes
Toronto

TSSC winter league registration now open

Great way to try new sports and meet some people too

https://toronto.sportsocial.club/

You can also create a profile for free and sub at no charge when teams need players. Click the 'Be a sub' tab to see what games need players.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5977 posts
142 upvotes
I've played there a few seasons ago.. it's a great club esp for co-ed :)

you guys should look into moving it a little uptown too, too bad it's only for midtown area
images are not permitted in sigs
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
21831 posts
6842 upvotes
Toronto
love to do the floor hockey but the locations do not work for me. Why is there nothing in North Toronto at all ?
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2041 posts
138 upvotes
They have a dodgeball league at Yonge and Lawrence on Tuesday/Thursday nights under their Nations League division I would recommend. My team just lost in the finals this week Disappointed But Relieved Face
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16265 posts
13018 upvotes
Toronto
Wilmega wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 9:16 am
They have a dodgeball league at Yonge and Lawrence on Tuesday/Thursday nights under their Nations League division I would recommend. My team just lost in the finals this week Disappointed But Relieved Face
My team won the TSSC Wednesday night dodgeball league. Looking forward to awards night at Jack Astor's on next week!
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)