Expired Hot Deals

[TTC] TTC Day Pass Unlimited Travel $12.50 for 2 adults (19+) up to 6 people . May 20- May 22

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2017 1:23 pm
[OP]
Feb 13, 2017
256 posts
1229 upvotes
Bin Dopin's CANistan

TTC Day Pass Unlimited Travel $12.50 for 2 adults (19+) up to 6 people . May 20- May 22

Deal Link:
Price:
$12.50
Expiry:
May 22, 2017
Retailer:
TTC
This Victoria Day weekend, customers can purchase a Day Pass for one day of unlimited travel on the TTC. We’re extending our weekend Day Pass deal this Victoria Day weekend to help you and your group travel around the city for a great price. From Saturday, May 20 to Monday, May 22, individuals or groups can explore the city for one day for just $12.50.
Children 12 and under always ride for free.

Group / Family
Group / Family Day Passes are available for use on Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holidays. Passes are valid from the date shown on the pass until 5:30 a.m. the next day.

1 adult and not more than 5 youths (13 to 19 years of age);
or
2 adults and not more than 4 youths (13 to 19 years of age);
or
2 adults.

Single
Single Day Passes are available for use any day of the week, including statutory holidays. Passes are valid from the date shown on the pass until 5:30 a.m. the next day. Good for one person.

General Information
Extra fare is required for Downtown Express routes and contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.

You can avoid the hassles of driving and the high cost of parking downtown.

In addition, free parking may be available at TTC Commuter Parking Lots all day Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays. Some conditions apply - See Parking for complete details.

You can buy the TTC Day Pass in advance at all subway stations or participating TTC Fare Agents.

https://www.ttc.ca/Fares_and_passes/Pas ... /index.jsp
Last edited by TheOtherWhiteMeat on May 19th, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Brawls break out again at same Chuck E. Cheese's in California & Two 3 year old boys shot accidentally outside Fort Worth Chuck E. Cheese’s "
"Stay Tuned For More Breaking Cheese @ 11"
26 replies
Mar 23, 2006
668 posts
113 upvotes
I wouldn't call this a hot deal/special, this is standard pricing for weekends and holidays.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9516 posts
704 upvotes
for a fraction of a second I thought you can use it for 3 days.... nope

seriously OP, how did they trick you?
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10461 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto
fastmiele wrote:
May 19th, 2017 2:48 am
I wouldn't call this a hot deal/special, this is standard pricing for weekends and holidays.
ExACTLY!! Not a hot deal. Just a regular every day deal that honors the fact that Monday is a holiday. Nothing more.
Mar 23, 2006
668 posts
113 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote:
May 19th, 2017 7:32 am
Just in time to use their legendary subway-replacing shuttle buses.

https://www.insidetoronto.com/news-stor ... t-traffic/
woah, there is always some type of maintenance and construction going on, makes for use very inconvenient.

I was trying to use the westbound streetcar at Dundas and Yonge and there is watermain replacement going on so I had to walk half a block and wait for a shuttle bus which took me 3 blocks, get off and wait for a streetcar to come around. :rolleyes:
Jul 16, 2016
43 posts
24 upvotes
Guys, there is nothing new here if we are talking about "TTC".
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
10699 posts
1124 upvotes
nothing new and special.....................
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1198 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
move on.. nothing to see here
May 3, 2007
336 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
fastmiele wrote:
May 19th, 2017 11:43 am
woah, there is always some type of maintenance and construction going on, makes for use very inconvenient.

I was trying to use the westbound streetcar at Dundas and Yonge and there is watermain replacement going on so I had to walk half a block and wait for a shuttle bus which took me 3 blocks, get off and wait for a streetcar to come around. :rolleyes:

In Canada we only have 2 seasons, Winter and Construction.
Jan 31, 2013
96 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Never use the app to buy the group pass. I did a few weeks ago for the first time and it worked fine the first time I tried to use it but after that the pass just "disappeared" even though I had a receipt for when I bought the bloody thing. It was such a pain in the butt to explain the story to every operator where I had to use it and they weren't able to help me. One guy said he didn't even know there was an app...TTC fail!
Jun 4, 2007
227 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
TTC....amazing timing to shutdown subway from Sheppard to St George this full weekend.

TTC always the better way.....sheezz...

If you ever travel to Asia and use their public transportation....be prepared to be totally disappointed/disgusted when you come home.... ;)
Nov 26, 2003
483 posts
718 upvotes
Toronto
just a quick glance in this thread and I'm amazed at how the TTC continues to produce fake reports of customer satisfaction...

excerpt from the 2016 TTC Customer Satisfaction Survey: "Pride in the TTC remains consistent wave-to-wave and year-over-year, with 71% of
customers agreeing they are proud of the TTC and what it means to Toronto."
If you're replying to people without quoting them, it's no different than talking to yourself...
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10461 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto
Kids are already riding free, but two adults with two teenagers are getting a steal on Monday to go see the fireworks.
However, if two adults alone only go to see the fireworks and go home, that is a bad deal because
tokens are only $3 each. 4 tokens (there and back for two people) is only $12, saving 50 cents.

Plan the day in advance. If there are any other places to go to on Monday (by TTC) then it's worth it, but it's still the SAME holiday price it always was.
It is NOT a hot deal.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel