[National]

[TUANGO] $15 for a $30 credit to spend on chocolate at a Lindt Chocolate

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2016 6:23 pm
Tags:
Nov 2, 2008
666 posts
365 upvotes
Cool! Need to restock. Is there any coupon for Wagjag at the moment?
Jan 5, 2009
430 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
ShoNuff2 wrote: deal is still on. i picked up 3 kilos of chocolate using 2 vouchers + tax.
They let you use two vouchers eh? I figured they would put a limit on how many you can use.
Dec 19, 2013
33 posts
7 upvotes
Candiac
StopTheCharade wrote: They let you use two vouchers eh? I figured they would put a limit on how many you can use.
They did for me but I had to be rung up in two transactions.
Mar 27, 2013
691 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
What was the expiry date on the bulk chocolates
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
StopTheCharade wrote: They let you use two vouchers eh? I figured they would put a limit on how many you can use.
yeah, ordered the 2nd one as a "gift" for myself :) as Cha0tik123 indicated, they ring them up under separate transactions
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Nov 2, 2008
666 posts
365 upvotes
Are prices the same at outlets and shops? I've only been to outlets before, but a regular shop is now closer.
Apr 26, 2006
215 posts
165 upvotes
Oakville
How does this work? You go to the website , register and buy a coupon? print it and bring the coupon to the store?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
Lol
Was at the Etobicoke store this afternoon. Every other customer had thier voucher in-hand.
The citrus truffle ball is awesome!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6185 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Fightguard wrote: Lol
The citrus truffle ball is awesome!
Yeah it is very underated. Citrus, Vanilla & Cappuccino are my favorites. No Vanilla at the store I go for a while now...
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
2173 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
Can you show the coupon on your phone?
Dec 29, 2007
269 posts
247 upvotes
QC
Can someone tell me how are their prices? What are the prices per chocolate bar/gr? Same as in other (regular) stores or better?
Jul 13, 2015
256 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
I will never buy from WagJag again.

Voucher from previous purchase expired and they wouldn't even offer a credit for the site. How our government still allows businesses like this to still operate is beyond me.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
DMac90 wrote: I will never buy from WagJag again.

Voucher from previous purchase expired and they wouldn't even offer a credit for the site. How our government still allows businesses like this to still operate is beyond me.
So your upset your voucher expired and you wanted credit for your own doing.

Welcome to the new generation.... where we are Entitled for everything

Smh
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
witenite wrote: So your upset your voucher expired and you wanted credit for your own doing.

Welcome to the new generation.... where we are Entitled for everything

Smh
You don't think this way?. I purchase something, and I let it expire. I don’t blame myself for allowing this to happen. Now I want some kind of credit from the seller, because I let the promotion expire. It’s all the government’s fault.

Side note; I used my voucher at Vaughan Mills over the weekend. The voucher says it cannot be used towards the 100 count loose truffles, but was able to use it for the 150 (on special for $49).

Unfortunately, there wasn't any sales, but was hinted by the sales associate that there may be one this upcoming weekend.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
just got an email from wagjag. they have an extra $2 off promo code for their lindt deal. not sure if it's targeted. it would bring the price of the voucher down to $13.
promo code is 2LINDT
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Oct 13, 2005
531 posts
108 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: just got an email from wagjag. they have an extra $2 off promo code for their lindt deal. not sure if it's targeted. it would bring the price of the voucher down to $13.
promo code is 2LINDT
Thanks for the coupon code man!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
bubbabyte wrote: Thanks for the coupon code man!
good to know. hopefully the code works for everyone and isn't targeted.
May 19, 2015
443 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto, ON
slayerwulf wrote: I just dont understand why people are not buying from Tuango for $5
Whats the code for Tuango?

It still shows 15 for 30

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)