TV Cable and wire installers in THE GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2017 4:53 pm
Jan 13, 2017
477 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto

TV Cable and wire installers in THE GTA

Looking for TV Cable and wire installers... Need three new outlets ran in a new home. Can RFD recommend anybody in the Greater Toronto area?

Thanks
5 replies
Jan 13, 2017
477 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: Where are the new outlets going? Basement finished?

unfinished basement. Need New outlets installed in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Wall jack, properly done
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38385 posts
12009 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
rendered22 wrote: unfinished basement. Need New outlets installed in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Wall jack, properly done
I assume that's on the second floor. Is there a conduit pipe? Did you ask the builder for one when the house was built?
Jan 13, 2017
477 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: I assume that's on the second floor. Is there a conduit pipe? Did you ask the builder for one when the house was built?
yes I have a Solar panel conduit pipe that goes to the roof/attic I believe... That may be the easiest way... The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor....
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38385 posts
12009 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
rendered22 wrote: yes I have a Solar panel conduit pipe that goes to the roof/attic I believe... That may be the easiest way... The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor....
You can't mix low voltage and high voltage cable in the same pipe. It will cause interference.

But if the conduit pipe is clear, it should be relatively easy to accomplish. I know a Bell installer that can probably help you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)