Hot Deals

[TWED] HOT!!! Windows 10 Pro OEM 9.11CAD!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 7:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 18, 2011
711 posts
419 upvotes
TORONTO

HOT!!! Windows 10 Pro OEM 9.11CAD!!!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
94%
Retailer:
TWED
Thanks and credit to fudge_u: Use coupon code allkeyshop for another 5% off.
Also thanks and credit to Stevey3001: "I contacted MS via Chat, and I provided them one of the Key I purchased, and they verified that it was "The key is fully valid and verified"."
Thanks to TKWizard for the following :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you check the steps from the site itself under troubleshooting?

"
· What to do if I have Windows 10 Home, but I want Windows 10 Pro?

As it is an OEM license we recommend you to follow the few very simple steps:

1. Open Settings > go to Update and Security.

2. Click on Activation > Go To Store.

3. Click on “I have a Windows 10 Pro product key” just below the $99.99 button.

4. Enter VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T and click “Start Upgrade”. This is a default key used only for the upgrade.

5. Now your copy of Windows has been upgraded to Pro.

6. Open again Settings > Update & Security and choose Activation.

7. Enter your Windows 10 Pro key which you received from us.

"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every software company will encourage you to buy from them directly and pay the full price. Nobody should expect a $9 dollar windows key 100% the same as a full price 200 dollars retail key, even though functionality wise they might be the same, however it will never give you the peace of mind as you buy directly from microsoft for $200 dollars. But I've made myself clear in the OP, the points buying the key from reputable website than private ebayers: not likely (much less) to be stolen, not likely to be counterfeit, not likely to be resold again in the future. Even if there's a problem, you will have a relatively effective channel (contacting their support and spamming their social media) to complaint for refund or a new key.

I'm not sure why people are talking about being afraid of giving out CC and personal information to a "shady" site. First of all twed is not shady. It's not as popular as play asia, but it's a long standing reputable site from Hongkong. Moreover, the website doesn't even require your CC and personal info. You don't have to give them your real name, no address required. Just use paypal.

Deal link again:
https://twed.com/product/windows-10-pro-global-cd-key/

Personally, I trust legit website like this more than ebay private sellers with tons of positive reviews for any digital product keys. I googled twed and they have pretty good reputation and they've been around. I think at least they won't resell your OEM key deliberately later. And even if there's something wrong with the keys, you can always contact their support for refund or paypaly dispute. Worst that if all those failed, you can spam their social media page. I never ever buy any keys from ebayers since I know some one IRL who used to sell generator keys, cloned digital items, which work for a while but stops later. He has a huge positive review pool from selling old diablo 2 gears, and he doesn't CARE about the negative review. What do 100 negative reviews mean to him in ebay early days out of 500000 positive review? 1000 dollars free money, nothing else.

Delivery is INSTANT after checking out your order. Just go to your website (twed.com) profile, Buyer -> Order History. You'll see that order down there along with your keys.

Windows 10 download is free from Microsoft:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softwar ... sf3x6xcoA)()

Putting together a desktop myself again and searched the internet for legit windows 10 sales and come up with this one. I need the bitlocker so I chose the pro version, plus it's even cheaper after discount than the home version, so why not. The site is based in Hongkong and it's legit. It supports paypal as well if you're not feeling comfortable. This is much better than the last one play asia was selling for 24.99 US. I've bought a few and activated one with my new desktop with no problem.

Please NOTE: this is the OEM version, so the key should bind with your motherboard. But you can always contact Microsoft support to make your case (hardware broken) in case of future re-installations YMMV.

*screenshot was in US currency.

According to TWED:
About this product

*Limited Time Offer OEM*

Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional 1 License Key 32 / 64bit Digital Delivered
The quickest and most efficient way to get Windows 10

This license is not MSDN or DreamSpark, it is full OEM license, and therefore has a lifetime validity and will not be blocked.

Suitable for home and business usage.

Use this to activate the Windows 10 Pro on your machine or visit Microsoft, use their Creation Tool and either run the install from there, download onto USB or create an ISO, burn onto disk and run from your optical drive.

This is Windows 10 Professional. This will not activate any other version apart from Windows 10 Pro.

Update your computer to the new generation of Windows 10, with our new offer for Windows 10 Pro OEM RE CD-KEY. Immediate delivery and complete warranty on the product by the manufacturer.

With this listing you will get a new license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM that will allow you to install this operating system from a new installation. This product might also be used to activate Windows 10 Pro if your computer already has it, but it is still not licensed.

Update your computer today to the last version of Windows and bring your computer to a new life.

Please check the minimum requirements for using this operating system below.

12:01PM EST
The website seems to be experiencing high traffic (possibly due to this deal) and it's said that their developers are working on resolving the issue. They assured that paid orders will be delivered on the top of the website notification. You might see problems while checking out, but we have RFDers successfully getting them, me included. Please keep on trying to check out.
Images
Last edited by hansdoreen on Jan 31st, 2017 11:33 am, edited 20 times in total.
Thread Summary
Thanks to a bunch of fellow RFDers:

Delivery is INSTANT after checking out your order. Just go to your website (twed.com) profile, Buyer -> Order History. You'll see that order down there along with your keys.

Thanks and credit to fudge_u: Use coupon code allkeyshop for another 5% off.
Also thanks and credit to Stevey3001: "I contacted MS via Chat, and I provided them one of the Key I purchased, and they verified that it was "The key is fully valid and verified"."

Yes, you can use the key in Mac Bootcamp.

Please NOTE: this is the OEM version, so the key should bind with your motherboard. But you can always contact Microsoft support to make your case (hardware broken) in case of future re-installations YMMV.
635 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3308 posts
949 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Wow. I think I paid close to $150 for my windows 10 license. I wasn't comfortable using the reddit key sellers, so paid full price for piece of mind. At $10, though, I would have been all over that!
Aug 27, 2009
207 posts
93 upvotes
Mac noob, does anyone know if I can use this key in boot camp?
Jan 29, 2017
72 posts
87 upvotes
is the link actually working for anyone
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
2636 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
link not working for me
Nov 26, 2003
325 posts
24 upvotes
All I get is a crashed site with a mysql error. looks like they couldn't handle the traffic.
[OP]
Nov 18, 2011
711 posts
419 upvotes
TORONTO
LOL! It was OK earlier, guess people are learning about the deal and seems like they cannot handle the traffic.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1782 posts
714 upvotes
awesome... hope I can get three.. been looking to upgrade the familys computers but balked at the prices. Dont plan to upgrade systems anymore so this great.

also.. love the random steam key thing.. how fun ,)
Aug 31, 2005
900 posts
531 upvotes
It is absolutely still free with existing Windows 7 installation. Straight from Microsoft. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessi ... s10upgrade so there are no need to pay for Windows 10 upgrade. Ever.

You don't need to actually turn it on. You can just decide to use them later if you want. Or never. Whichever come first.
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
5532 posts
1225 upvotes
Melkor wrote:
Jan 31st, 2017 11:35 am
Wow. I think I paid close to $150 for my windows 10 license. I wasn't comfortable using the reddit key sellers, so paid full price for piece of mind. At $10, though, I would have been all over that!
Has anyone ever purchased from Reddit? Any comments?
[shortened links removed]
Nov 1, 2003
775 posts
94 upvotes
lleb13 wrote:
Jan 31st, 2017 11:43 am
Mac noob, does anyone know if I can use this key in boot camp?
Yes you can, I'm duo booting my MacPro :)
Salesperson
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel