TWO DRM FREE Comics Bundles; Valiant and Dynamite

Deal Link:
Price:
$1 USD up
Savings:
Various
Expiry:
February 21, 2017
There are two comics bundles, the better deal, IMHO is the Humble Valiant, with $1, $8 and $15 (all USD) tiers for digital comics, in a variety of formats DRM Free and a $25 tier with a physical signed issue.
There is a "choose where your money goes" slider, and do note that Humble's 'tip' is larger than the charity portion by default. IF you want the publisher, or charity to get a larger cut, or Humble (who likely do fine with the amount of people just leaving it to default) remember to slide away. You can add your won charity, too, so justify spending $15 USD on comics as a practical calling.

This is a pretty rocking bundle, and I have found Valiant's modern relaunched stuff to be of high quality. You can get previews of the comics at the URL above, and note these are mostly volumes, so contain several issues per title. There are a few series like Rai that had Vol 1 etc in previous bundles, but there's a lot of vol 1s here.
I say do it! You have 6 days from this post.

Humble is well known, and a very legitimate site.

Less appealing this time around is Groupees Dynamite VIP Bundle, which is not up to previous Groupee's bundles BUT still a cheap way to grab some comics AND some physical merch if you stretch that far. Still some dirt cheap comics here compared to the DRM fest storefronts, and definitely one to consider. I'd go for Valiant first, though, but why not do both? Smiling Face With Open Mouth No sliders here, you can untick the default ticked '10% to the Comic Legal Defense Fund' if you wish.

https://groupees.com/vip

Some helpful chap listed them in a more...eye friendly way...

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... q4BqpO8moc

There are $10 and $20 tiers for various ttiles and a $50 tier that gives you two previous bundles BUT just the $10 tier of each, unlike previous Groupees Dynamite bundle higher priced tiers where they gave you the whole bundle. This could still be a nice snatch if you didn't get the previous bundles, albeit for a $10 extra price tag.

You may as well go for the $60 at this point; you get some physical copies of comics, although you'll need to pay shipping.

$200 gets you a statue, that is apparently porcelain not resin and may be worth a bit more than you'd pay; but I'm no expert so if you;re interested, you can do the research.

You have 12 days from this post.

Groupees is a legitimate site, and have been around for years, and I can still download stuff I got from them about 4 or 5 years ago so.....
Glorious Days when one can (almost) always get LEGO for 20% off or more, and sometimes you need only wait a few months...... Come and talk LEGO here
lego-deal-buyer-addicts-support-circle-2062291
3 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16461 posts
315 upvotes
Wish you could add these to comixoloogy. If anyone knows how please post it.
[OP]
Nov 6, 2016
265 posts
132 upvotes
Super strokey wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 12:22 am
Wish you could add these to comixoloogy. If anyone knows how please post it.
I don't believe it's possible. There are some comic apps that allow for other formats.

Bear in mind the formats you get withe these; pretty flexible. Sure, they won't appear in one place as a collection, but at least you'll OWN these. Not 'rent' indefinitely.
Glorious Days when one can (almost) always get LEGO for 20% off or more, and sometimes you need only wait a few months...... Come and talk LEGO here
lego-deal-buyer-addicts-support-circle-2062291
Oct 18, 2005
483 posts
61 upvotes
Thornhill
Divinity and bloodshot I would highly recommend.
Any idea if the $25 to get the physical copy includes shipping ?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel