• Oct 21st, 2018 7:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
Tinnnn wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:07 am
First time to joined the the pool. Am I gonna receive any confirmation email after i e-transfer the joining fee? Thank you
Yes, you will. You will also receive an email prior to the draw with copies of all the tickets.

Good luck and welcome aboard.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,265 tickets ($6,325) for the June 8 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 427 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 6 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14 million were 16% lower than average and 7% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.6 million.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
SalmanK60857 wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 9:54 am
What are the chances for lottomax jackpot to be won this week ?
If sales increase by 10% to $109 million, then there will be a 53% chance the jackpot will be won.

If sales increase by 20%, then there will be a 56% chance the jackpot will be won.

And if sales increase by 30% (which is unlikely), then there will be a 59% chance the jackpot will be won.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
Why did the number of Maxmillions increase by only 2 for the June 8 draw?

If the estimated number of Maxmillions were based just on projected sales, then the number would be around 45. But there is a rule that the number of Maxmillions must always increase by at least 2. This is why I have posted the estimated number of 52 Maxmillions is in fact a minimum number and it is highly unlikely the number will go above 52.

In the last draw, the number of winning Maxmillions tickets was much higher than expected based on sales. The number of winning tickets was 45 and the expected number was 35. If was also one of the few time that over half of the Maxmillions prizes were won.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,505 tickets ($7,525) for the June 8 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 359 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

Group M49, at 314 shares, has broken the all time record set by the Powerball group that bought tickets for the record $1 billion draw.

There is still time to join Group M49.

Good luck!
Jun 2, 2017
150 posts
23 upvotes
Anyone know what happens if no one wins? Another 2 max millions added for next week? The overall jackpot should raise too IMHO.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
CEOofPopeyes wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 8:20 am
Anyone know what happens if no one wins? Another 2 max millions added for next week? The overall jackpot should raise too IMHO.
If no one wins, the jackpot will remain capped at $60 million. How many more Maxmillions are added will depend upon sales for the June 8 draw, projected sales of the June 15 draw and how many Maxmillions were won in the June 8 draw. A minimum of 2 Maxmillions will be added if no one wins the jackpot.
Jun 2, 2017
150 posts
23 upvotes
Mario38 wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 8:53 am
If no one wins, the jackpot will remain capped at $60 million. How many more Maxmillions are added will depend upon sales for the June 8 draw, projected sales of the June 15 draw and how many Maxmillions were won in the June 8 draw. A minimum of 2 Maxmillions will be added if no one wins the jackpot.
Thanks Mario

What's the cutoff to join tonights pool?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
CEOofPopeyes wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 10:27 am
Thanks Mario

What's the cutoff to join tonights pool?
I do not have an advertised deadline. I just promise to do the best job I can to accommodate all requests to join. The sooner one joins, the better chance of getting in.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,564 tickets ($7,820) for the June 8 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 345 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

There is still time to join Group M49.

Good luck!
May 18, 2018
36 posts
if you include jackpot too its giving odds of 1 in 337 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions not 345.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4281 posts
254 upvotes
SalmanK60857 wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 2:01 pm
can i chip in now? or its too late
There is still time to join. I still have to make another trip to the store to buy tickets.

There was a new guy in the store today. I had to show him how to use the lottery terminal. He was surprised I was so familiar with all the functions but when he saw how many tickets I bought, he understood.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)