Group Buys

Two group plays this week playing for a total of C$936 million in major prizes

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2018 7:47 pm
Newbie
May 18, 2018
36 posts
well if I have to choose 15 numbers i will go fo 5 hot numbers (drawn 5 times in last 10/20 draws) 5 cold numbers (not drawn for single time in last 10/20 draws) and 5 in between that are neither hot nor cold.....since i don't have much idea about this lotto so will explore more to find those numbers......
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group E3 launched to buy tickets for Brazil's Annual Quina draw with an expected payout close to 100%. The special draw will be on June 25. The jackpot is expected to be around C$50 million but has not been announced yet.

The deadline to join Group E3 has been extended to end of day on Saturday, June 16. The annual Quina draw has one of the best payouts of any game second only to the UK Lotto game. The only problem is ticket sales are so high for the game, there are always multiple winning tickets.

The best way to compare lottery games is the payout. It takes into consideration all aspects of a game including odds, jackpot size, cost of tickets and likelihood the jackpot may be split multiple ways. The upcoming Quina draw has an expected payout close to 100%. This is a big improvement over the recent record Lotto Max draw with a payout of 77%.

The game is explained in the following article:
http://www.lotterygroup.info/Blog/180624.htm
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $9.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 9 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of $15.5 million were 7% lower than average and 10% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group E3 plans to buy at least 3,129 Quina tickets for the June 25 draw giving odds of 1 in 7,683 of winning the jackpot estimated at C$50 million.

Deadline for joining Group E3 is Saturday, June 16.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 13 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.1 million were 22% lower than average and 16% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group E3 launched to buy tickets for Brazil's Annual Quina draw on June 23 with an estimated jackpot of C$46 million and a payout close to 100%.
Deadline to join is Saturday, June 16.

For more information: http://www.lotterygroup.info/Blog/180624.htm

Group E3 plans to buy at least 3,795 Quina tickets for the June 23 draw giving odds of 1 in 6,335 of winning the jackpot.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $35 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 15 draw was not won and is an estimated $42 million for the next draw. Sales of $44.9 million were 15% higher than average and 56% ower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 42%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $6.1 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group E3 launched to buy tickets for Brazil's Annual Quina draw on June 23 with an estimated jackpot of C$46 million and a payout close to 100%.

Group E3 is closed at 108 shares but some shares were set aside and can be transferred to new members.

For more information: http://www.lotterygroup.info/Blog/180624.htm

Group E3 plans to buy 3,998 Quina tickets for the June 23 draw giving odds of 1 in 6,013 of winning the jackpot.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 16 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $18.1 million were 8% higher than average and 38% higher than the previous draw. There was a 65% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 47%. The jackpot and bonus prizes were under funded from sales by $1.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $89.6 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The six S groups plan to redeem 153 free tickets for the June 23 UK Lotto draw. The jackpot is expected to be around C$32 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group E3 bought 3,998 Quina tickets for the June 23 draw giving odds of 1 in 6,013 of winning the jackpot. Copies of the tickets have been uploaded.

All the tickets are combination tickets. It is unusual to see a single tickets with a cost of R$4,504.50 printed on it. It is a 15 number combination ticket. Very few lotteries offer such large combination options. If the ticket matches 5 numbers, then it will win a total of 1,701 prizes including the jackpot.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The six S groups redeemed 153 free tickets for the June 23 UK Lotto draw. The jackpot is an estimated C$30 million. Copies of the tickets have been uploaded.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
For the recent Lotto Max record jackpot draw, many new members joined Mario's Lottery Groups. Some have sent private messages wondering why we are not buying tickets for the current Lotto Max jackpots. Since many other new members probably are wondering the same thing, I will answer the questions in the forum.

The strategy for Mario's Lottery Groups is to buy tickets for games when the payout is expected to be well above average. The average payout for most games is around 50%. Games with fixed prizes do not wary from their payout average. Games with rolling jackpot have relatively large ranges.

The Lotto Max draw for the June 15 draw with a jackpot of $35 million had a less than average payout at only 42%. Not a good time to buy at all. The upcoming draw on June 22 may have a higher payout but it will unlikely be higher than the average payout.

The M groups plan to hold onto their winnings until the payout is well above average. The minimum target is a $60 million jackpot.

The other reason for targeting a $60 million jackpot is when some members join a Lotto Max group, the number of shares they buy is based on a target share of the jackpot. Keeping it consistent on when we buy tickets allows those members to maintain their target win. Mario's Lottery Groups strives to keep the members happy.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 20 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.3 million were 21% lower than average and 27% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.1 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $41.9 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 22 draw was not won and is capped at $50 million plus an estimated 6 Maxmillions for the next draw. Sales of $43 million were 10% higher than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 22% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was below average at 46%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Firecatman