Group Buys

Two group plays this week playing for a total of C$936 million in major prizes

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2018 7:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $55 million Lotto Max jackpot for the July 6 draw was not won and is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 22 Maxmillions for the next draw. Of the 13 Maxmillions offered in the draw, 4 were won. Sales of $52.4 million were 34% higher than average and 1% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 61%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 425 tickets for the July 13 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 2,929 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the July 7 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.6 million were 13% lower than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.8 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 540 tickets ($2,700) for the July 13 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 2,305 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group U23 plans to buy 25 tickets for the Mega Millions draw on July 13. The jackpot is an estimated U$205 million - position 29 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.1 million after taxes.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2007
1386 posts
322 upvotes
Aurora
Mario38 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 9:33 am
Group U23 plans to buy 25 tickets for the Mega Millions draw on July 13. The jackpot is an estimated U$205 million - position 29 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.1 million after taxes.
Is it just me, or would there be a massive cool factor to winning Mega Millions?
Gold digger: "Is this your Tesla?"
Me: "Mega Millions, B*tch!"
Image
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 661 tickets ($3,305) for the July 13 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 1,883 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups bought 676 tickets ($3,380) for the July 13 Lotto Max draw giving odds of 1 in 1,842 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

Copies of the tickets have been uploaded to the shared drive.

There is still time to join Group M50 for tomorrow's $82 million draw.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $9.3 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the July 11 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $14.7 million were 12% lower than average and 1% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The bonus prizes were under funded from sales by $0.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $92.4 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group M50 is up to 148 shares. There is still time to join the new group.

Copies of the Mega Millions tickets have been uploaded. We are playing two big jackpots this evening with a total prize value of $270 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the July 13 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Of the 21 Maxmillions offered in the draw, 6 were won. Sales of $64.5 million were 65% higher than average and 23% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 66%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups won $565.10 and 108 free tickets in the July 13 Lotto Max draw for a total value of $1,105.10. One Group M50 ticket matched 5 out 7 numbers and won $105.10. Group M50 did not almost win the jackpot. The odds of matching 5 numbers is 1 in 1,584. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 28 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4282 posts
254 upvotes
Group U23 plans to buy 25 tickets for the Mega Millions draw on July 17. The jackpot is an estimated U$227 million - position 24 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.2 million after taxes.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)