• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2011 1:27 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 14, 2003
445 posts
212 upvotes
Dundas
Matrixvibe wrote: Guy on the right knew he wasn't going to win, so might as well take out the competition
Takedown, Burnout style.
:lol:
Deal Expert
Oct 7, 2010
15536 posts
5790 upvotes
yao416 wrote: Sure these cars can be in the $100k. But damn. It's ugly as f! Lol

I highly doubt about being 100k. It CAN be, but mostly not. Doesn't even look like anything but a base. Also, because it's been out since 2005, it's going to be a cheap car used.

Shows what you know Yao : ). The guy with a M3 engine in the 323i. : D
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
2543 posts
42 upvotes
GTA
Priceless
<signature exceeds allowable length>
Sep 13, 2009
71 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
There is just one knob in the video from what I can see. Would have liked to have seen the aftermath.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5862 posts
268 upvotes
The knob that's chewing gum throughout the whole video?
signature edited for rule violations
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2007
3678 posts
820 upvotes
yao416 wrote: Sure these cars can be in the $100k. But damn. It's ugly as f! Lol

ok if u say so
Deal Addict
May 15, 2010
2000 posts
115 upvotes
North York
Why is the guy on the left a noob, how's it his fault the other guy smashed into him?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5862 posts
268 upvotes
Dilton wrote: Why is the guy on the left a noob, how's it his fault the other guy smashed into him?

He slowed down. If he floored it, he would've probably made it.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2005
3377 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
The Corvette is far from ugly. And for the money, it is one of the best performing cars out there. I would love to own a 2007+ Corvette Z06 in a few years. And those older C5's suffer from a twitchy rear end, though the unexperienced driver did help make the situation a lot worse.

And skip to :40 to see some more Corvette fail:

Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5862 posts
268 upvotes
Ouch that looked painful...
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2010
2764 posts
183 upvotes
So now North American cars are not reliable enough to drive straight :) .
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2005
3377 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
hamza7 wrote: ^Okay it's a nice car but not as good as honda civic [IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R8lId5F6-Ds/T ... India1.jpg[/IMG]

Corvette has a nice design but @ $95K starting price and they still use hard plastics in the interior. Where's the value in that.

This post is QAZ approved*

Hopefully you are trolling by posting a picture of a riced out civic. The interior of the corvette isn't the greatest, but most people who buy them want them for their performance which cannot be touched at their price point. The Z06 and ZR1 are able to out perform other sports cars costing 2x and 3x their price.
Sep 10, 2009
306 posts
22 upvotes
kingrukus wrote: Hopefully you are trolling by posting a picture of a riced out civic. The interior of the corvette isn't the greatest, but most people who buy them want them for their performance which cannot be touched at their price point. The Z06 and ZR1 are able to out perform other sports cars costing 2x and 3x their price.

GTR(R35) I have a friend selling it for $65 K, 40K KM 2009 in Black interested (Never seen Winter) WHAT!

Truth be told, corvette are fun but it's all perception. You can get a civic and tune it to beat corvettes any where in the world and still have money to buy another car. Beauty is in the eye of it's beholder, I think corvettes are plastic pieces of BLANK and I throw up in my mouth every time I see one. I would love to have the civic I posted if only it existed in real life. I loved tuned cars and I think saying rice or riced car is racist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)