Fashion & Apparel

Are u planning to buy any Agent Provocateur items for Xmas or Feb14?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 10:02 pm
Tags:
None
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11023 posts
1521 upvotes
City of Vancouver
https://fashionista.com/2017/07/agent-p ... complaints

"...After announcing the brand would be downsizing in November 2016, including shuttering a third of its retail network and cutting its London headquarters by 30 percent, the brand was sold to Four Holdings for £30 million in March — a far cry from a 2014 valuation of £200 million. Just before the sale, it had been placed in "administration," or bankruptcy; the deal was completed through "pre-pack administration," a controversial method in which a restructuring plan is agreed upon before the sale and the bankruptcy declared after the sale takes place, which helps the company trade at a lower cost and shed some debts..."

Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2542 posts
248 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow, I remember their store on Alberni Street years ago. They were definitely the luxury lingerie brand even just a few years ago.. seems to have fallen on hard times.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15660 posts
4414 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
The whole lingerie game intrigues me. Never saw a point to it.

Viewed for like 1.2 seconds and then tore off. But what the hell do I know.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Feb 14, 2012
995 posts
195 upvotes
London
Not surprised. Their stuff looks comparable to stuff I'd see at La Senza.