• Mar 5th, 2021 6:44 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 13, 2010
699 posts
133 upvotes
I have 2 at-fault accidents.

One in 2015 and one in 2018

I read they only do a 3 year background check?

Would I be eligible for Uber in Toronto ?

I don't have any criminal history or tickets.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
Are there uber taxis at 3-4am to pearson airport?
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Siward44 wrote: Are there uber taxis at 3-4am to pearson airport?
yes, pearson has uber waiting lots where ubers just sit and wait for a pick.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Fanatic
Aug 11, 2008
9505 posts
1457 upvotes
Ontario
you may have difficulty getting the insurance to drive for them, check that out as well.
THS wrote: I have 2 at-fault accidents.

One in 2015 and one in 2018

I read they only do a 3 year background check?

Would I be eligible for Uber in Toronto ?

I don't have any criminal history or tickets.
RIBO LICENCED INSURANCE BROKER, over 35 years experience
Feb 28, 2007
348 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
For those that took uber from toronto city to pearson airport, how much is the surcharge not included in fare estimate.

Thanks
Banned
May 22, 2019
1469 posts
2121 upvotes
Do I need buy my personal vehicle insurance as a uber driver? Do you need to disclose that you are driver uber to your insurance company? The premium will be very expensive if you disclose that your current insurance company.
bjwcg7tf wrote: For those that took uber from toronto city to pearson airport, how much is the surcharge not included in fare estimate.

Thanks
World cup is coming
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2016
1158 posts
655 upvotes
ilovetoyota wrote: Do I need buy my personal vehicle insurance as a uber driver? Do you need to disclose that you are driver uber to your insurance company? The premium will be very expensive if you disclose that your current insurance company.
Do you want to risk the liability of driving strangers in your vehicle without appropriate coverage? If the cost of insurance doesn't justify the returns as Uber driver, then the business is not visible.

CD
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
I find nothing wrong with the wording or how it was written.

How do you know it's an assumption? You did try to cancel the fare and got this notice saying don't be cancelling accepted fares. If you feel like a slave and hate the wage, easy solution. Get a real job.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Where do you see that I said that you cancelled the ride? Try your own advise on reading carefully and then reply.

But thanks for the very well put and polite response. I'm sure you enjoy the infraction. Maybe your attitude is the problem. Just a wild guess.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, your right, my OP I said that you cancelled, when it was supposed to be a question, not a statement, written it out wrong. Oh well. See how that works? It's all about the attitude. Shocked you have 5* rating, lol. Did you read the forum rules before posting your tirade?
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
2457 posts
206 upvotes
I have a pretty early morning flight and wonder if uber schedule is reliable enough for me to rely on. Wondering if others have experience on this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)